Media Assassins Creed Rogue - Xbox 360 & PS3 Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bardoon

Super Freak
Reaction score
Soooooo...looks like double the Assassin's Creed, double the fun...

TWO AC games coming out this Fall/Winter!

ASSASSIN'S CREED: ROGUE comes out November 11th for X-Box 360/PS3 (Previously codenamed "Comet")

Ubisoft's Press Release:

SAN FRANCISCO — August 5, 2014 — Today, Ubisoft® announced that Assassin's Creed® Rogue, an exciting new installment in the franchise currently in development for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, will be available November 11 in North America.

Assassin's Creed Rogue is being developed by Ubisoft Sofia, in collaboration with Ubisoft's Singapore, Montreal, Quebec, Chengdu, Milan and Bucharest studios. Set in the middle of the 18th century during the Seven Years War, Assassin's Creed Rogue gives players new locations across North America to explore, including the frozen North Atlantic, the Appalachian River Valley and New York. In Assassin's Creed Rogue, players experience the Assassin's Creed universe through the eyes of a Templar. As Shay Patrick Cormac, players suffer the brotherhood's betrayal and transform into an Assassin hunter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Assassin's Creed UNITY (PS4,X1,PC)

I'll be getting Rouge and skipping Unity as I absolutely loved ACIV and want more of the Kenway story [emoji4]

Re: Assassin's Creed UNITY (PS4,X1,PC)

So yet another pretentious joyless crap like ACIII. Yeah, they've learned nothing over the past years.

This will get the next-gen treatment eventually... Even Sleeping Dogs is getting a remastered version.

I'd definitely like to see Connor again.
(and those that haven't played The Tyranny of King Washington really need to!)

A Templar character really changes things up and makes it interesting, but I would have preferred to see and play Haytham's story....starting from the theater epilogue of AC4 when he is a child and ending at the theater prologue of AC3 and him setting sail for America.
How did he end up becoming a Templar and why?, set in London and other English cities......I'd play that game!

Yeah I was hoping they'd do Haythem as well as he was awesome in 3, was a surprise how much of him you got to play as.

well considering that this ubisoft sub studio is known for making ports and mobile games, well im not holding my breath... But im hoping that they nail it... its also a reason why its 360 and ps3 only, they dont do current gen, just simpler devices

well considering that this ubisoft sub studio is known for making ports and mobile games, well im not holding my breath... But im hoping that they nail it... its also a reason why its 360 and ps3 only, they dont do current gen, just simpler devices

if that's the case than i guess this game wont be revolutionary like what Unity might bring on next gen consoles .. i'm guessing it'll be a Copy & Paste of everything from AC IV (combat & Climbing, AI..etc) just a Diff Story

And why shouldn't they. AC4 was a lot of fun and there is no other game that offers similar, fun naval combat and exploration.

Black Flag was fun cuz you've been playing as a pirate.
There's no fun in the same freaking game revolving around emo assassin.

It's hard to believe that less than 1 year of development time is going to yield a quality game, or that they announced its existence only a few months before release.

After watching the new gameplay trailers I'm super excited for this, new Assassins is also Irish [emoji4] don't like it, don't play it, simples.

This looks great!

Also very interesting that Haythem Kenway is in this! I'm intrigued to find out why he and Cormac turned from the Assassins' Order so I guess they'll hopefully explain that in this.

Back