Media Assassin's Creed UNITY (PS4,X1,PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the worst feature of the game. It was much better when there was armour and the individual shops

Absolutely. It really takes away from the realism of the experience. It's hard to explain, but Unity feels much more like a "video game" in so many ways compared to the other releases.

Absolutely. It really takes away from the realism of the experience. It's hard to explain, but Unity feels much more like a "video game" in so many ways compared to the other releases.

Did you pick up it?

What's your thoughts

Did you pick up it?

What's your thoughts

Yeah, I bought it on a Black Friday sale in November. I love how the parkour system is more smooth and intuitive, and the battles are much tougher than before (Arno can die from a single gun shot :lol).

But, I don't item collection, and the way character upgrades are handled. There are blue chests I can't open, gold chests that I can't open, and with the stores gone, Arno now has to magically pick up character upgrades with Abstergo points. Then, there are these "rift points" (I forget what they're called) where you have to free some idiots who lost their way into the Abstergo servers. Like I said before, everything just feels so much more artificial, compared to the previous games. It's like at every step along the way, you have to be reminded that you're playing a game that's in the Animus.

As of now, though, I've taken a break from Unity, until I complete Black Flag (which I'm liking a lot more, at the moment).

I suppose I should clarify. When I said gear, I meant appearance wise. I can't say I'm a fan of the stats change between them all but I like that you can fully customize him to look the way he does. The weapons are also all kinds of unbalanced. My current sword is better than any heavy weapon. It should be faster but weaker. And the amount of weapons is ridiculous.

I'd still like to see them go to feudal Japan or like I was saying to my buddy, play as a German assassin in Berlin in WWII fighting the Nazis with German resistance fighters. Going around killing Nazi scientis and sabotaging weapons and vehicles and tech that could turn the tide of war and the final mission would be the assassination of Hitler and making it seem like he commuted suicice.

I'm really liking this.

Assassins creed 3 and black flag completely turned me off this franchise. The gameplay mainly. I found them horrendous to play. I always have found assassins creed games hard to play if I'm honest but ezios stories made me carry on.

With Connor and Edward and the awful gameplay I just went off it completely but some one bought me this game and it's a lot better to play and Arno is the first character I'm interested in since ezio. I'm having a good time playing this.

I'm really liking this.

Assassins creed 3 and black flag completely turned me off this franchise. The gameplay mainly. I found them horrendous to play. I always have found assassins creed games hard to play if I'm honest but ezios stories made me carry on.

With Connor and Edward and the awful gameplay I just went off it completely but some one bought me this game and it's a lot better to play and Arno is the first character I'm interested in since ezio. I'm having a good time playing this.

I'm the opposite. I loved everything about black flag. But this game just stinks.

did they fix some of the issues of this game? i originally wanted to get it but was put off by all the negativity concerning the glitches and stuff.

did they fix some of the issues of this game? i originally wanted to get it but was put off by all the negativity concerning the glitches and stuff.

I think they are all fixed now.... I have yet to play a fully updated version. Without doubt though it got better, especially after they removed the online requirements for the gear

I think they are all fixed now.... I have yet to play a fully updated version. Without doubt though it got better, especially after they removed the online requirements for the gear

cool! I'll see if i can get one off ebay at a good price then. Thanks.

This is good news, but I'm still gonna wait until black friday bargain bin prices. I need to finish Black Flag and Rogue before touching this one.

Back