Media Assassin's Creed SYNDICATE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Assassin's Creed VICTORY 2015

Unity is Fun ! Diffrent Gameplay from Previous AC, the story however isn't on bar on what they've told in previous AC .. the game still needs to be fixed especially for me the frame rate needs fixing as it dips to 18fps "lowest" .. the upcoming story DLC is free though

the game is by Ubisoft's Quebec studio, as opposed to their primary Montreal office "Unity"

theyre all french and cant be trusted...

So this is set in London but I feel like Unity should have been the London AC with all those accents :rotfl

^^ True

AC I .. im an arab so i didn't need to learn arabic but i picked up some of what they were saying

AC II .. i actually learnt some words in italian from it ..

Revelations .. again i picked up few words in turkish

III and IV english .. "i speak it"

to Unity i thought i would pick up some french words .. but i didn't .. nothing ...

True story, I never got into the Assassin's Creed series after I played the first one halfway, and got the PSP game which I though at the time having 2 frikkin' A.Creed games in my backlog was extremely overwhelming. At this stage I don't even know what to think anymore.

True story, I never got into the Assassin's Creed series after I played the first one halfway, and got the PSP game which I though at the time having 2 frikkin' A.Creed games in my backlog was extremely overwhelming. At this stage I don't even know what to think anymore.

ahhh! Lucky! :bow

I like!

Looks pretty interesting...I'm diggin' the black & red assassin outfit. Hopefully this one won't hit all the road bumps that Unity did.

Will this one have region specific bugs or is it broken worldwide? :lol

I think, generally speaking, II is hands down the best AC game ever made. Brotherhood is next, but while the gameplay is just as good, I didn't think the story was as jaw-dropping as II. The series has never matched that overall experience since. ACII made the series a brand name imo.

:goodpost: :exactly: :lecture:lecture:lecture

Eventually you'll be able to use the first civ DNA for the animus and then the game will be about that. That's where it's been heading the whole time.
My he reason they have not done more modern is the tech stuff. Cars, tanks, planes. You can't have an assassin in those times and not be able to ride a motorcycle or drive a car..which means two or three times the added work to adapt gameplay for those things. At least if u want it to work and not be dull or buggy. Same with modern guns.

As for other eras(like old school Japan or the Vikings) it's about scope. Up to now each game has the sub plot of the first civ...Templar vs Asassins...and world domination. Japan was isolated from the rest/main part of the world. No Templars. Same with the Vikings.

So until or unless they change the core story and dynamics the eras need to be able to have those three components.

After the Unity debacle they sure better...

Been waiting for a Victorian London and I'm glad they're finally going there, but I can't help but be disappointed that they didn't spring for a female lead this time. Would have been awesome hunting down a Templar Jack the Ripper as a sophisticated, badass lady assassin.
I know. Especially since it kind of seemed teased in Black Flag that a female could take the lead. Don't see why they don't either. I mean look at how well Tomb Raider did, and how people felt boned that they passed on a female.

The Ripper idea is cool, I feel that it may be a bit cliche. I think they may do something consisting of a Leviathan like association a.k.a the Templar.
They have some huge balls...

they **** up Unity at launch because it was rushed and unpolished... now they announce a whole new game in the same time span they had for unity.. why would any consumer believe that game would be "finished" on release? :lol
I think it is a different studio. But I mean this should have been expected, seeing we have been seeing them coming out since 09.
Who keeps buying this ****??? :lol
Well, for me at least, it's do I choose Call of Duty or Assassin's. I'll gladly take Assassin's :lol
Yes totally
:yess:

I just feel that guys often can get pretty boring and the same exact bull. Just none of that: woman gets raped or abused and goes all Spit on Your Grave. How about lets make her learn the ropes by traveling, or have a father train her, or mother. Like a maternal Zorro! :lecture:lol

I liked Aveline, but it was a pain in the ass to switch outfits. That was just plain bull.
theyre all french and cant be trusted...
:rotfl

A teaser trailer is up with an announcement on the 12th. I always do like their first release trailers. The game themselves...that's entirely something else. :slap

just hope for a smooth release on this one instead of a 24 fps cinematic experience

and the game might actually be called "Syndicate" instead of Victory

I love that in the interview he says, we want to make something that doesn't exist. Uhm, Syndicate looks like Red Dead, Batman, and GTA in one.

I loved the Assassin's Creed series, even after the first one being rocky, I remember the Ezio saga, and it's a great series. I did not play Unity because it has been sucking over time.

Seeing that gameplay, I mean cmon! Why does it take 30 seconds to finish one guy? I use to take out 12 guys in those 30 seconds in Revelations.

This game is going to fail, and hell even in the carriage chase, you could see how the mechanics ****ing blow. Lego Marvel has better driving capabilities. I'm sad to see an anticipated game for me, suck so early before release. I'm gonna spend the 60 bucks on a second Rock Band guitar. **** this.

Only, and I mean absolutely ONLY way I'd probably get this, is a ****ing Matrix of character customization, and female integration. I am so sick of all these male assassins and sucking ****. I mean Aveline was the worst! I found it sexist that she needed 3 separate character clothing to do separate ****, when the males only use one.

Good luck Ubisoft, cause this **** will bomb. Might as well cancel the series for a few years and come up with something better.

I get big companies love 'brands' and 'franchises' and like to speak in catch phrases ....but I think its time to rest Assassins Creed as a concept.

The engine itself is still great and Unity/Syndicate look great on the next gen systems. But you're always going to be limited by trying to fit everything into the Assasins/Templar/Animus framework ...which as this point i just all tired and annoying.

They should modify and use the engine to create new franchises and ideas with entirely different gameplay elements.
I'd happily play a full on pirates game completely removed from the AC world ..... same goes for using that engine to build some sort of sci-fi game in a large vertical city ..... hell, make a Conan game since he was a barbarian that climbed towers in cities to steal stuff.

Try something different!

Back