Media Assassin's Creed UNITY (PS4,X1,PC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dead-Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
this seems to be leaked photos of the next installment of Assassin's Creed called "Unity"
Rumored to be Set in France !

https://m.ign.com/articles/2014/03/19/assassins-creed-unity-comet-allegedly-coming-this-fall

Assassins-Creed-Unity.jpg

Assassins-Creed-Unity-3.jpg

Assassins-Creed-Unity-1.jpg

Assassins-Creed-Unity-2.jpg

Re: Next Assassin's Creed

I'm not sure they're going to top sprawling oceans and islands and pirate ship battles with... France. But I'll wait for a trailer.

A game set in Japan with a Ninja as the main character.

I don't understand why Ubisoft is afraid to do it.

This. This is the way to go 100%! No offense to any French boardies but there's no way I'm playing a game where I have to listen to French accents the whole time.

i'm a Real Assassin's creed fan, Sometime my Brain goes like "they are giving us too much of the game that it's becoming stale" pretty much like your favorite food when you eat it on daily Bases it loses it's specialness not that it aint good, it's just you've gotten too much of it

No surprise if we visit france this time.There were obvious hints in AC4 if you hacked computers and collected notes around Abstergo HQ that the next installment would be set in france.So im not surprised at all.

Me personally,like most of us,want something different this time.This franchise seriously need a change because i can assume that fans starts to grow tired.including me who has been a royal fan since the beginning.And for gods sake,i hope we have seen the last of the naval part which i was not a fan of AT ALL.

This is franchise that will go on for years.Plenty of historical places and events to visit so they will go there eventually,but like i said they would have to do that soon because fans think the whole thing is getting boring with so few fresh changes.
I do think they could have done another game with Edward as far as his character goes,but as a pirate and naval parts it's a big fat NO from me.

This. This is the way to go 100%! No offense to any French boardies but there's no way I'm playing a game where I have to listen to French accents the whole time.
I've been wanting this since Assassins Creed 2 ended. There's an artist online, Jason Kang, that did some beautiful fan concept art for this idea. Really wish Ubisoft would reach out towards Asia. Lots of locations that would work beautifully with AC's game mechanic.

The setting is set in Korea during the Japanese Occupation through the course of the early 1900’s.

"To give a little summary of the idea for my game, the setting takes place mainly in Korea during The Japanese occupation which occurs during the time period of 1910-1945. There's a lot of things happening during this time period and in this corner of the world, the biggest being World War II, which is why I thought it would be a great era to base a game off of.
My story starts by showing how the main character, Arang, and her sister are forced into becoming comfort women by the Japanese and are sent to the battle camps stationed in China with hundreds of other kidnapped women during the Second Sino-Japanese War. Arang and her sister try to escape and although she does her best to protect her, her sister is killed by the pursuing soldiers. Arang is then rescued by the brotherhood of Assassin's in Manchuria and through difficult training, she gains all the skills she needs to help liberate Korea from Japanese rule."

slanted.jpg

2+%25282%2529.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

characters.jpg

finaljpg.jpg

characters.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

finals.jpg

Assassin%27s+Creed.jpg

Yeah that would definitely work too.Me personally hope for an earlier time period.

I hope one day Ubisoft decide to go real ancient BC.The pyramids in Egypt with the most mysterious artifact yet for example.This franchise needs it,just to freshen it up a bit.

Last edited:

Ubisoft is a French-Canadian video game company so it was obvious they would eventually do something in France.

Also, keep in mind, just because they show Paris doesn't mean that it just takes place in France. Considering this game will be the first Next-Gen AC game, I would actually not be surprised if there is a major "cross-Europe" travel component. I'll even wager a guess and say that the two main cities in this game are "London" and "Paris" as France and England intrinsically have a lot of their history tied together.

The setting could be from the French Revolution up into the Napoleonic Wars, which heavily involved most of Europe because of Napoleon's ambition.

Also recall, Napoleon was very in tune with history, and sent archaeologists all over the world in search of history's relics. It was his archaeologists that discovered the Rosetta Stone and this aspect can very much tie to the "First Civilization" story arc.

I've been wanting this since Assassins Creed 2 ended. There's an artist online, Jason Kang, that did some beautiful fan concept art for this idea. Really wish Ubisoft would reach out towards Asia. Lots of locations that would work beautifully with AC's game mechanic.

The setting is set in Korea during the Japanese Occupation through the course of the early 1900’s.

"To give a little summary of the idea for my game, the setting takes place mainly in Korea during The Japanese occupation which occurs during the time period of 1910-1945. There's a lot of things happening during this time period and in this corner of the world, the biggest being World War II, which is why I thought it would be a great era to base a game off of.
My story starts by showing how the main character, Arang, and her sister are forced into becoming comfort women by the Japanese and are sent to the battle camps stationed in China with hundreds of other kidnapped women during the Second Sino-Japanese War. Arang and her sister try to escape and although she does her best to protect her, her sister is killed by the pursuing soldiers. Arang is then rescued by the brotherhood of Assassin's in Manchuria and through difficult training, she gains all the skills she needs to help liberate Korea from Japanese rule."

slanted.jpg

2+%25282%2529.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

characters.jpg

finaljpg.jpg

characters.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

finals.jpg

Assassin%27s+Creed.jpg

This is perfection! Other than North American settings being the most common, the market is oversaturated with Japanese things since half the market is made by the Japanese since the 80's. Other East/South/Island Asian countries are severely underrepresented in mainstream media from film to video games. Getting an Assassin's Creed game set in Korea would be the ****!

I find that hard to believe these are real. Looks kinda like a mod to something.

I'm also confused on the parkour up and parkour down buttons. What's the point of those?

Saw that these weren't posted.

1.png

6.png

I am very excited for this. It looks like a beautiful time period. I'm glad it isn't set in Japan with a Ninja theme. There are quite a lot of those out there already and Paris during the French Revolution is uncommon ground for games.

3 and 4 really extended my love for the franchise but I'm kind of done.

I'll play a stand alone 'Black Flag 2' game but another AC? ...it'd have to be pretty special ....and this French one doesn't fit that bill.

The fan concept Korea/Japanese one would be amazing though !!
....similar concept but one set during the Japanese occupation of Shanghai would be amazing as well. Could even do an extended time period and show how Shanghai has changed in the last 100 years.

Its not just the settings though ....the concept and mechanics is just so old at this stage.

I find that hard to believe these are real. Looks kinda like a mod to something.

I'm also confused on the parkour up and parkour down buttons. What's the point of those?

If this is an early build, then those are probably just "stand-ins" until the final graphics/interface are complete.

To me, this feels like it could be another Bloodlines or Liberation. For now, the menus and HUD look really simplistic. Could be a handheld or even mobile game that ties in with Assassin's Creed V? I honestly doubt they'd stop the numbering for games in the actual series. (I consider Brotherhood and Revelations tie-ins of ACII, and don't count them in the main series)

Back