Media Assassin's Creed SYNDICATE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Assassin's Creed VICTORY 2015

Are they ever gonna do something actually awesome and different. I wanna see an assassins creed in old school Japan or WWII. Or something crazy like Viking assassins!

Yeah, Unity was the last AC game for me. There is no story anymore. They're just putting them out now because they know people will continue to buy them.

Oh, I'm soooo getting this! Better have female assassins....
After the Unity debacle they sure better...

Been waiting for a Victorian London and I'm glad they're finally going there, but I can't help but be disappointed that they didn't spring for a female lead this time. Would have been awesome hunting down a Templar Jack the Ripper as a sophisticated, badass lady assassin.

Assassins Creed: Rogue is awesome. If Unity disappointed, give it a try!

They have some huge balls...

they **** up Unity at launch because it was rushed and unpolished... now they announce a whole new game in the same time span they had for unity.. why would any consumer believe that game would be "finished" on release? :lol

Been waiting for a Victorian London and I'm glad they're finally going there, but I can't help but be disappointed that they didn't spring for a female lead this time. Would have been awesome hunting down a Templar Jack the Ripper as a sophisticated, badass lady assassin.

Are you The Stig or once of his cousins? :lol

So, is the general consensus that AC II, Brotherhood, and AC IV are the three best games in the series? I've played everything from 1-3, with the exception of Revelations. I heard that Unity is lacking in polish. Now, is it a good game besides being buggy, or is it just subpar?

So, is the general consensus that AC II, Brotherhood, and AC IV are the three best games in the series? I've played everything from 1-3, with the exception of Revelations. I heard that Unity is lacking in polish. Now, is it a good game besides being buggy, or is it just subpar?

Unity is Fun ! Diffrent Gameplay from Previous AC, the story however isn't on bar on what they've told in previous AC .. the game still needs to be fixed especially for me the frame rate needs fixing as it dips to 18fps "lowest" .. the upcoming story DLC is free though

They have some huge balls...

they **** up Unity at launch because it was rushed and unpolished... now they announce a whole new game in the same time span they had for unity.. why would any consumer believe that game would be "finished" on release? :lol

the game is by Ubisoft's Quebec studio, as opposed to their primary Montreal office "Unity"

That would be a cool storyline if they used the new theory on a The Ripper. New evidence points to The Ripper being a woman who was married to a Dr. who had many prostitute "friends" so she used his tools to go out at night and kill them. Explains why no one ever claims to have seen a man near the crime scenes.

I wouldn't say IV is one of the best far from it. II and brotherhood are the cream of the crop, Revelations is fine but it was the start of the decline in storytelling

Unity is better than IV in my humble opinion, even with the lacking story

im done with AC since the third one.. unless they bring out one in WWII

'best' leans heavily on which character and setting you personally enjoy most.

I think, generally speaking, II is hands down the best AC game ever made. Brotherhood is next, but while the gameplay is just as good, I didn't think the story was as jaw-dropping as II. The series has never matched that overall experience since. ACII made the series a brand name imo.

Back