Media Assassin's Creed SYNDICATE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can dig that sentiment. The current-day segments have been extremely lackluster recently. I picked up Syndicate yesterday and from what I can tell, they've been relegated to cutscenes only.

Game is excellent though, much better than Unity. It's basically Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes, and there ain't nothing wrong with that.

I picked it up yesterday, and this is a very accurate summation of how Syndicate feels when playing it. So far, so good. I actually forgot about this until I was at the store and saw it on the shelf. Since I just finished up God of War 3 remastered I felt like trying it out.

I picked it up yesterday but not very far into it. Maybe I'm not as good as I used to be but it seems like you get noticed my enemies a whole lot faster and easier now. I just started sequence 3 and trying to kidnap this dude, but people immediately charge me before I even do anything wrong lol.

Is anybody else finding the game incredibly dull and boring looking? Its turned me right off the game. Lame ass industrial England with gloomy weather. I can see that when i look out of my window. Maybe its just the fact im from there that its boring my **** off. But i cant see the appeal as anybody who doesnt come from here wanting to play a game in that setting either .

I picked it up yesterday but not very far into it. Maybe I'm not as good as I used to be but it seems like you get noticed my enemies a whole lot faster and easier now. I just started sequence 3 and trying to kidnap this dude, but people immediately charge me before I even do anything wrong lol.
Unlock the skill that removes their awareness in random situations like that.I unlocked that early so i can't say for for sure if liberating parts of the city would help,but it's possible.

Is anybody else finding the game incredibly dull and boring looking? Its turned me right off the game. Lame ass industrial England with gloomy weather. I can see that when i look out of my window. Maybe its just the fact im from there that its boring my **** off. But i cant see the appeal as anybody who doesnt come from here wanting to play a game in that setting either .

Not sure people find the game boring for that particular reason,but i think i speak for most AC fans who has played these games since AC1 that the series has become dull because of the extremly lack of change in the mechanics.With Ubisoft's limited timeframe since they release a game yearly,they clearly focus on the design of the city,gear,weapons etc and leave the mechanics as just a simple copy and paste work with a few new combat moves.It's outdated and unrealistic.Fifa feels more fresh every year than AC,and that says alot.

Last edited:
Back