Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt mean that as a mean comment :1-1: but it gives me hope that maybes he shall come through, still. . .we should get a thread going

I know. No offence taken. I'm just being a wise-ass :nana:

Anyway, I'd love to see if some real action can actually be taken.

Eric

I'm fine with the new deadline. No sense in dragging this out another month or two. I paid $50. Hope we can get our money back.

Assuming PAID means $50 and DEPOSIT is $25 and that list is up to date (which it might not be because some people may have sent money to HANO without notifying others) the total I come up with is $1175. That's from 14 PAID totaling $700 and 19 DEPOSITS totaling $475.

Hope this helps. This marks the last two deals I have done on these forums falling through and me being left with no product and no money...:gah:

Chiming in...

He finished the sculpt right? Just cast the f'n thing and send them all to Mr. Bontemps. Jesus Hano....

Back to lurking.

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money.
They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.
Some men just want to watch the thread burn.

My guess is that he never casted those heads!
How can you cast like 30 of those, pay for the casting process and then not send them to me??

Even then, he could simply send you the original or a single cast off the original - and we could work with that, have casts made and get a copy each.

Some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money.
They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with.
Some men just want to watch the thread burn.

:lol

tezio...appreciate the math total but there are other members here including myself that paid for other products...so if the community brings a suit....it should include all the monies that were taken...i know this is only the thread for the joker but there are people from the predator Bio and Afro Samurai that also paid and never got their money back or their sculpt...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111178

^ just for a start. If mods feel something needs changing or are against the idea of the thread, I understand. If anybody thinks anything needs to be added or changed, voice
your opinions.

We all need to be represented accurately and fairly in this. I think it would help us all overall to have an idea of how big this thing is.

Howes, Dark Artist, FML, Soverign Studios, Hanouman... Damn that's a long list of shame

Can't trust anyone these days it seems :0( As good as some of the custom/commission stuff is on these boards I'll never trust buying from overseas boardies again, the risk is just too high. :(
I'm lucky I guess that I can do my own custom work by and large.

I'm making a list of all the people that will take legal action against me whenever I leave SSF. :monkey1

I CAN... jump continents, no one is SAFE!!!!

Ski :1-1:

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let our Joker heads go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill sue you."

Back