Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Cool. I heard that Hanouman is now accepting $50 deposits for his next sculpt. You can start sending payment today!

All kidding aside, kudos to Seb for attempting to rememdy this whole fiasco. Hey, Seb! Any chance you can get Hanouman to complete my project as well? Or maybe just send me back the headsculpt and hat???

Eric

Shhhhh, I'm trying to get a head sculpt over here. :lol

Let me explain so YOU UNDERSTAND.

I acted entirely civilized when I asked for a refund after Hanouman would not respond to everyones request for an update.

The members of this board decided instead of entering a plea to get Hanouman to fulfill a promise he made to everyone to attack me for asking for a refund.

I did not start anything nor wanted it to go any farther than getting my money back.

The members here took it upon themselves to take there frustration out on me because on my lack of faith in this guy. Get it?

Maybe you should have read through the entire thread before you chimed in.

You really have no reason to comment on my posts at all.

My ego is too small to not comment on this.

I got everything you were saying man. If you would have read everything you might have noticed that I was the one standing up for you when the others were mad. Anyway, your post shows that you have your view. Thats it. Lets just leave it there. Technically we are in the same boat. Nevertheless if I were the one who got the heads from Hano I would be tempted to throw you out of the boat into the water, just to make you a little wet. :wink1::1-1::peace

Cheers Seb, I don't think anyone is mad at you. I personally truly appreciate you stepping up for what's right. We definitely need some more honor and integrity in this hobby, that's for sure.

Look at Sovereign Studios who has left so many high-n-dry on this board and is on eBay right now literally raking in thousands off new people (selling the same exact figures he's owed people on SSF for years)

I don't understand why any artist would want to ruin their name and reputation over a few bucks. I couldn't sleep at night knowing I owed so many people so much, I wonder if some of these guys stay constantly looking over their shoulder at the mall or the grocery store?

First off guys, recasting the comic Joker head is not cool. Recasting is recasting. Nothing justifies that. I think everyone can agree they either want the sculpt they paid for or their money back.

Ortizwerx, I don't know what reality you are living in, but thats not how this played out :lol

Ski, fail on the youtube. Gif it!

8yqpX.gif

Gif doesn't have the whimper :rotfl

:exactly: Void needs to be heard. :lecture

Ski

Still trying to find a reason to be positive about this.... anybody with me?

Still trying to find a reason to be positive about this.... anybody with me?

Well, I'm still trying to be hopeful that Hanouman will at least provide Seb (Elvis1976) with the head sculpts eventually. At least Seb is going out of his way to try and get this done for us which means a lot to me as he certainly didn't have to bother. Like many of us, I was near completing my Arkham Joker with the body and stand already done and sitting pretty only waiting for the head which looked like a lot of fun to paint up. It's too bad that this hasn't happened yet as my head less Joker on his display stand continues to remind me of the current mess...

Right before Hanouman went MIA, I was really promoting his work as I was among the few that actually got his Afro and Predator Mask sculpts. It's so strange to me that he was pretty active at that time and has just disappeared the way he has. I've been trying to remain optimistic, but at this point it really is starting to look bad.

It's not so much the money for me at this point, but just the hope of completing my Joker that still sits here headless... I know others are waiting for much more, so for them I really feel bad. I just hope something does come to light eventually and that Seb will get those heads so he can send them out to us. So again, we'll just have to wait and see... :impatient:

these legal actions will affect only europeans? that have paid him or the international people as well? what do you think will be the likely outcome? i only paid a deposit when it was asked of me, but so far pretty disappointed as this was my first foray into the custom scene lol.

Well, we did say the 28th, I'm guessing everybody was cool with that as nobody spoke up that it didn't seem reasonable. I think we've already given more than enough time for correspondance, hell, we've given enough time for the head to be sculpted, molded, casted, sent and feedback to be given.

I for one am tired of seeing people just giving in and chalking it up as a loss when people take their money on this board.

Wait, Im sorry, havent been on this thread much but what seems to be going on? Have you guys not recieved your sculpts? I saw a few posts about legal actions

yeap...lets go for legal action as soon as possible...anymore windows and i would feel like we constantly are giving him more chances to get away with our cash...so now my question becomes of what is/are the procedure(s) on how international law will be used in this matter?

@JD we had been getting little to no communication until it eventually it stopped completely... he would contact Elvis and F-seb and tell them some story and then go back into darkness...

so now we are taking actions to try and get our money back.

hopefully that helped....:)

i'm livid that this guy did this actually...because i paid after he said everything was done for all my sculpts...PHUUUUCK!!!

Last edited:
these legal actions will affect only europeans? that have paid him or the international people as well? what do you think will be the likely outcome? i only paid a deposit when it was asked of me, but so far pretty disappointed as this was my first foray into the custom scene lol.

At the moment I can only tell for the Europeans, BUT I am going to find a way for everybody. In fact the more people would join, the better. I know there are ways to handle this overseas. Usually people dont do it, because of the distance. But in this case, you have friends at the other side of the sea, so no problem with distance.

I will talk to a friend of mine who is a lwayer this week, to check what we can do. Next Monday seems fine to me, as I would need that time to work anything out anyway.

Seb did you find his address?

@JD we had been getting little to no communication until it eventually it stopped completely... he would contact Elvis and F-seb and tell them some story and then go back into darkness...

Not you guys too :mad: He did the same thing with the Pred bios he made. Alot got theres but some didnt and I was one of them. I paid for 3 of them and never recieved them which is complete BS. I contacted him and he only responed once saying if I wanted my money, Id have to wait or some crap like that, then he stoped answering my PMs after that.:gah::gah::gah:

i'm also on the boat with the predator bio....and thats an interesting response about having to wait for your money...which makes me REALLY think that he needed the money and now REALLY ran with it...WOW...

Yea I messaged him telling him I havent recieved them and he told me he would send a replacement. Some time goes by and I still dont have them so I message him again and ask for a refund Instead. He tells me hes already shipped them and that he cant give me the refund now, that I had to wait. I believe I sent him another PM after that but I havent heard from him

Back