Arkham City/Asylum Joker Headsculpts by HANOUMAN! Finished regular sculpt pg 47

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got news from him a few days ago.

and like I explained it earlier

"TO make it short, hanouman lost his caster during the casting period and almost didn't get the original back.
He already paid for the cast and loose money.
He managed to get the original cast back and found a new caster at his own cost.

So it's is coming be patient you won't loose your money. "

He has every right to ask hano back for his money, just do it nicely. I could care less and so could the rest of us. But there is no such deadline or anything that was promised so I don't know what you're talking about.

Coming into the thread and making a threat to BM like he did just seems a little ridiculous if you ask me. Especially over $25.

And I'm sorry ortizwerx, but you were being rude...and making mom jokes :thwak And your analogy of the Honda and Honda dealership just doesn't work when one owns the other. Sorry. Hano+BM=total strangers NOT departments of the same company.

Sorry, didnt get he was offending people. Either the text has been edited or I simply dont get how to differ a rude sounding text from a gentle one. :lol

Anyways... Dont want to feed the fire with new oil... :duff

@Elvis: Out of curiosity... Why didnt Hano tell us the truth instead of a 'poor cast'? Everybody would have understood without a doubt. :)
If he is still looking for a caster I can give you a contact in Germany. This might be far cheaper than US and also a little more save due to shorter distance. Just let me know. Always happy to help a fellow Freak. :duff

Thank you Elvis for stepping in when you didn't have to and getting in contact with Hano...and for "fixing" the situation that could have been easily avoided with some communication from Hano himself...

Thanks for the new updates. In the meantime I decided to re-paint BBK Jokers head. I hated having a headless Joker. I left the eyes and hair alone, but I had to get rid of that dreadful gray.

img1464k.jpg

img1466m.jpg

img1467s.jpg

img1465y.jpg

Its amazing how much that poor BBK sculpt improves with a proper paint job. I can't wait to see how much better Hano's is painted! :drool

Yeah, but just as a placeholder. We don't need more drop-outs on this sculpt. Hano's has that evil look about it that I love. It will be fun to paint thats for sure.

Oh yeah, Hano's will be way better. I think the BBK one is too small too, looks undersized.

That's all fine and dandy but unless I am getting this head for $25 I better get a refund.

Elvis you can let Hano know since you are the only one he is talking to nowadays.

That's all fine and dandy but unless I am getting this head for $25 I better get a refund.

Elvis you can let Hano know since you are the only one he is talking to nowadays.

So you no longer want this because it's delayed?

See, I think you'd get somewhere with this if you weren't just so damn cheeky about it, makin threats and whatnot.

Hano will come through. This isn't another C.Howes situation.

So you no longer want this because it's delayed?

See, I think you'd get somewhere with this if you weren't just so damn cheeky about it, makin threats and whatnot.

Hano will come through. This isn't another C.Howes situation.

God, I hope not!

Eric

I'm thinking about repainting my Clown head too, now. He looks a bit goofy with the factory paint, needs a a bit more sinister look to it.

I'm thinking about repainting my Clown head too, now. He looks a bit goofy with the factory paint, needs a a bit more sinister look to it.

Why bother? You'll have Hanouman's awesome headsculpt before you know it!

Eric

Just wondering if anyone has heard from Hanouman recently? Has he given an update on the release of this headsculpt?

Eric

Back