2016 Rio Summer Olympic Games!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So bummed that U.S. Women's soccer lost the Gold Medal opportunity :(

Anybody thinking not having Abbey's leadership was a factor

Of for sure, most of the team are first timers and still talented, but they aint moving like they should. If they assume they'll win on talent alone they could loose.

No leadership my friend. They say Durant and Anthony are the new leaders , :pfft: Anthony might be the most experienced in the squad for the Olympic stage, but c'mon he was never a leader :slap

My god, if Hope Solo wasn't pretty she'd have 0 endorsements. Chick is always making headlines for the wrong reasons.

I think what she meant to say is that the Swedes need to celebrate by hooking up with Lejuan and his hot tub.

Not sure what Team USA was thinking on the shootout selection..Morgan I can understand but Press? She wasn't even in the World Cup..why have somebody that's so green in an important shootout moment. :gah:

I hate Bob Costas, how can they pay a guy so much, when all he does is read off a Teleprompter :pfft:

Phelps didn't get a final gold, but hey 27 medals in five Olympics.. 22 Gold..I'd say he can retire now :horror

Gotta love stories like Maya's ..first and possibly last Olympics at age 22, ready to start a new career ( non swimming ) with her Hubbie and she wins a gold, silver and bronze as well as team gold. How can she call it quits now :lol

Back