2016 Rio Summer Olympic Games!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, all these years I've been slow and it turns out a gold chains and diamond stud earrings is the key to speed.:)

Michael f&@king Phelps, 4 Olympic Games, 28 medals, 23 Gold, 5 Rio golds at the age of 31.

A complete swimmer.

Unbelievable, deadset legend :rock

Bloody Yanks.

Michael f&@king Phelps, 4 Olympic Games, 28 medals, 23 Gold, 5 Rio golds at the age of 31.

A complete swimmer.

Unbelievable, deadset legend :rock

Bloody Yanks.

an advocate for weed and hookerz too. he is the hero we deserve. :woo

Great olympics so far. Enjoying most of these events.
Phelps is just unreal.
Mo Farrah's comeback after the fall was inspiring.
Here's hoping the fastest man can break another record tonight.

Not going to lie, I'm tied of all the constant swimming coverage. There's tons of other sports going in but that's only thing that is all over my tv

an advocate for weed and hookerz too. he is the hero we deserve. :woo

His DUI's trump both of those(never heard about hookers before). He's still the greatest Olympian ever but he better not **** up again or its over for his post Olympic career.

Hookers, weed and even DUIs wont really do much to his rep if he can keep it together. Phelps is only 31 with a new baby, if he goes into coaching he'll be set and his record will last a long time.

Kenya women's marathon won gold for the first time, nice win.
Women's U.S. basketball is walking over China.

Did you guys hear about Lochte getting robbed at gunpoint

Just another broad-daylight, public mugging of an athlete... and another sign that Rio should never have been awarded the Games.

Keep the Games to developed countries imo. Supporting developing countries is noble perhaps, but inevitably it leads to corruption, human rights abuses and expensive facilities with no life beyond the final medal ceremony.

When he's not in the Justice League, he's winning Gold medals :lol

and yes, it's a real photo

RZknNQO.jpg

Congrats Simone Biles on the individual vault gold..however did anyone think there were other vaults from the other countries that looked and seemed more difficult than hers :dunno

Congrats Simone Biles on the individual vault gold..however did anyone think there were other vaults from the other countries that looked and seemed more difficult than hers :dunno

The North Korean had "regime subject" written all over her. I hope she doesn't get disappeared for botching that vault landing.

Back