2016 Rio Summer Olympic Games!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whatever floats your boat. For me it's da ladies. But if I swung that way I'd say the blokes in those sports are doing pretty well too.

:lol

Trust me, I'm all for the ladies, wasn't sure if you were referring to them

That said

Indoor and beach volley ball ladies are smoking , just barely having cleavage though.

As for Field hockey.. Bigger breasts but their bodies as whole a little too butch

So out of your choices

My ranking

1. Indoor women's Volleyball

2. Women's beach Volleyball

3. Women's Field Hockey

So if you have a gold medal tie , there is no silver..why not just make the Browse medal winner have Silver :pfft:

Yeh, if there's a tie first, surely the:wink1: next place should be second...

I will say one thing though, those Netherland Dutch field hockey girls from the London Olympics were sure eye candy :wink1:

Haven't seen what this Olympics Dutch team looks like yet

Phelp's is part whale..my God will there ever be a swimmer like him..22 gold medals :horror

Boomer in the future :lol

Yup, future super model and Canadian superstar Penny Oleksiak who is a mere 16 years of age, has 4 medals. 1 Gold, 1 Silver, and 2 Bronze. Those two Bronze medals she won were with a team. So they held her back. A Canadian record for medals at the Olympics game, and she's not even done yet. She's 6'1" and has bigger shoulders than most men, yet still is a girl who will grace the cover of Vogue.... she could give Michael Phelps a run for his money. She's something else. She even owns the Jr. World Record in swimming. If anything she could very well be the female version of Phelps in this sport.

Not taking anything away from Phelps, he's a machine, but if anyone can challenge him, she has the potential to.

Yup, future super model and Canadian superstar Penny Oleksiak who is a mere 16 years of age, has 4 medals. 1 Gold, 1 Silver, and 2 Bronze. Those two Bronze medals she won were with a team. So they held her back. A Canadian record for medals at the Olympics game, and she's not even done yet. She's 6'1" and has bigger shoulders than most men, yet still is a girl who will grace the cover of Vogue.... she could give Michael Phelps a run for his money. She's something else. She even owns the Jr. World Record in swimming. If anything she could very well be the female version of Phelps in this sport.

Not taking anything away from Phelps, he's a machine, but if anyone can challenge him, she has the potential to.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I'm happy that China's Wang Shun took the bronze last night, not because I'm Chinese or rooting for China, but because I was able to sing "Everybody have fun tonight, everybody Wang Shun tonight" to my kids' laughter and my wife's eye rolling.

I was fairly disappointed in the lack of competition for Women's gymnastics.. Of course happy for TEAM USA and Simone and Aly deserve their individual medals

But I miss those days where the USA had to really fight their way to a gold.

These other countries looked so out of it for women's :thud:

Hopefully in Tokyo, Japan , team Japan for women's steps it up for their country and gives the USA a test

If this is the sign of Women's gymnastics with the US in total domination, these are going to be some boring future Olympics for women's gymnastics

I was fairly disappointed in the lack of competition for Women's gymnastics.. Of course happy for TEAM USA and Simone and Aly deserve their individual medals

But I miss those days where the USA had to really fight their way to a gold.

These other countries looked so out of it for women's :thud:

Hopefully in Tokyo, Japan , team Japan for women's steps it up for their country and gives the USA a test

If this is the sign of Women's gymnastics with the US in total domination, these are going to be some boring future Olympics for women's gymnastics

Simone Biles is all that matters in this competition. Only thing to do is sit back and enjoy.

TEAM CANADA KICKING ASS! Women's soccer... we were ranked 10th and beat a bunch of top seeded teams in the tournament, undefeated in these games... now playing for a medal... may win Gold! :)

*crosses fingers*

Back