2016 Rio Summer Olympic Games!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait for Japan, the locals will be all over it.

The games shouldn't ever go to a developing nation again - it's just asking for trouble.

who wants to hang around and get "robbed".:lol

Yeah sucks hardly any of the swimmers who medaled are there anymore. I wanted to see team USA swim at the closing ceremony what a phenomal performance they did these Olympics even Lochte

who wants to hang around and get "robbed".:lol

Australian athletes were put in lock-down at these games, I'm imagining most other nations did the same. Train your guts out for four years, get a trip to one of the world's great exotic locations and... look at the four walls of your shipping container for two weeks before coming home. Well done IOC, good work y'f ***in' numpties.

Can't wait for Tokyo! :yess:

4 years away :thud:

No robberies there unless athletes Robb the Japanese business men :lol

Where can I get my Mario Olympic shirt :wave

Surfing, skateboarding, awesome in Tokyo! :hi5:

Can't wait for Tokyo! :yess:

4 years away :thud:

No robberies there unless athletes Robb the Japanese business men :lol

Where can I get my Mario Olympic shirt :wave
I don't know there are some parts of Tokyo where you can easily get robbed especially if your not Japanese.

I can only imagine how many 1000s of mascots they will have:lol

I don't know there are some parts of Tokyo where you can easily get robbed especially if your not Japanese.

I can only imagine how many 1000s of mascots they will have:lol

But the technology, anime, media, the food, the buildings, Japanese hospitality, Etc

This Olympics is going to be electric!

The only virus that countries have to worry about is " I don't want to leave " virus :hi5:

Always sad to see these games end. Two weeks of fun and believe in our country :crying

Damn the Greeks for making these fours apart

The female athletes need to watch out for the gropers, but otherwise there should be less concerns, unless there's some catastrophic event like an earthquake or nuclear meltdown.

Back