• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Trade Looking for an epic trade for my sixth scale collection. Will come to you.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluejay32

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi.

I'm looking for someone who wants a large collection of 1/6 figures and parts in trade for something else. I am keeping only a few select figures and getting rid of everything else at once. Willing to go in your favor and can add cash, especially for my top wants. I'm in Phoenix but will come to you for the right trade (U.S. only). I only want to trade everything together, not splitting. Also willing to pay a referral fee of $50 for anyone connecting me to someone who completes the deal.

Things I am looking for include a truck or minivan, precious metals, and rare memorabilia across many categories. I'm open to other stuff, just not a collection in return. Serious inquiries only please.

There are about 30 figures in total plus various parts and accessories. Mostly Marvel and Star Trek. PM for details. Thanks for looking.

Back