2016 Rio Summer Olympic Games!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeDecky crushed it for the USA today! Canada's Oleksiak is a cutie and a rising star. She won us a Silver Medal and is sister to Jamie Oleksiak of the Dallas Stars. He's a hockey player if any of you are not-in-the-know, but now-are-in-the-know.

Very underwhelming OC IMO, other than the sequence with the fake Brazilian pilot and very first airplane and Giselle dancing with the crowd, very cheaply executed OC. London and China were more impressive.

They did say Rio had a small budget though :thud: but c'mon it's the Olympics you had years to prepare

*face palming right now* They don't have the money. Geezus.... China is also how big?! lol And comparing Brazil to those two countries. I still think they did a great job and went the politic route, which was pretty gutsy of them to do it, especially with the irony of their games. lol

PICS PICS PICS!!!

:lol

I'm sure some videophile probably caught them on their DVR. It was during the afternoon when one of the telecast hosts was by the beach. As he's trying to be poignant, there they were. Two pair of cheeks with black string between them. I laughed for a good minute.

:lol

I'm sure some videophile probably caught them on their DVR. It was during the afternoon when one of the telecast hosts was by the beach. As he's trying to be poignant, there they were. Two pair of cheeks with black string between them. I laughed for a good minute.

It's on Facebook somewhere. I saw it yesterday

The Olympics. Where everybody knows where their nation is on the medal table, but not a clue where any single other nation is.

Evidence #1: Hungary is currently at number 3.

This thread needs hotties.

Depends on whether the table prioritises gold medals over the total number of medals in the ranking.

I've been taping them every night so I can fast-forward through all the ******** the next day. It's crazy how many commercial breaks NBC has during their airing of the Olympics. Feels like it's every 5 minutes.

Back