2016 Rio Summer Olympic Games!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao
87a3ad384c398a709c54acac255b75b4.jpg

Wish they did the Strongman competitions during olympics. That is really fun to watch. Ser Gregor (Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson) from Game of Thrones would have been an olympian.

Team USA killing it in swimming and women's gymnastics, men and women's basketball, Beach Volleyball, indoor Volleyball , soccer, . So we kind of can tell what the strengths are

until next week's track and field events..kind of looking bleak on the other events for Team USA

On side note..kind of feel bad for Swedes who gave Kerry Walsh Jennings a great match and almost an upset until the swede got injured.. But great job KWJ and on her way back to another Gold :clap

Yes, USA killing in swimming and gymnastics. Basketball is almost a given but Australia did pretty well. Women's cycling Armstrong won again. Brazil men's soccer walked over Denmark 4-0. Women's Chinese ping pong got crazy skills.

Yes, USA killing in swimming and gymnastics. Basketball is almost a given but Australia did pretty well. Women's cycling Armstrong won again. Brazil men's soccer walked over Denmark 4-0. Women's Chinese ping pong got crazy skills.

I think the most shocking result for me so far was Kazakstan winning a gold in swimming? :horror

Aussies are killing it in swimming :clap

As for gymnastics, only Women in Team USA are killing it..Men's gym tanking as usual

Can I also say, I'm getting tired of seeing Phelp's suction Marks ( I know what they are ) but it looks like he has herpes on his shoulders :panic:

There is one Canadian girl who's going to break a lot of guys hearts (probably already has), she's 16, and the younger sister to NHLer Jamie Oleksiak... Penny Oleksiak, the potential female answer to Michael Phelps.... she already has half of Canada's entire medal count with 3... and she's not done yet. What an amazing swimmer!

I'm already way behind on watching this year. I record it every night but even with fast-forwarding through commercials and stuff I don't want to watch, I can't catch up.

I think the most shocking result for me so far was Kazakstan winning a gold in swimming? :horror
Aussies are killing it in swimming :clap

As for gymnastics, only Women in Team USA are killing it..Men's gym tanking as usual

Can I also say, I'm getting tired of seeing Phelp's suction Marks ( I know what they are ) but it looks like he has herpes on his shoulders :panic:

Yah, that was maybe unexpected (broadcasters never really talked about him) but a good win for Kazakstan.

Men's US fencing won silver first time in 100 years. There's a stat for you, :lol

Track and field soon.

Congrats to the Fiji rugby 7s team, winning their first ever Olympic gold medal :woo

The 7s has been a great addition to the Olympics schedule imo.

Gutted for the Aussie Campbell sisters... came into the 100m free as current champion and WR holder respectively but didn't get a place. Congrats to Manuel and Olkeksiak, tied for gold. Being favourite doesn't count for much when it comes to the Olympics, anything can happen on the day.

Phelp's is part whale..my God will there ever be a swimmer like him..22 gold medals :horror

Boomer in the future :lol

Back