1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks a lot more like a Buster than Igor..

It's Pass for me, but I'm interested how this armor will play out in
the movie seeing it's the first accessory suit Hot Toys releases.

Odd are the pps suits that don't have a dc or mms will have more articulation than those that do.

6744_10151371418527344_187812117_n.jpg

Well, if it can be posed like this, I wouldn't mind getting him.

Looking at how big it is than the usual suits, I can only imagine the price of its MMS version. In fact, if it saves me $$, I wouldn't even mind getting Igor as a PPS in a Juggernaut pose!

IM3_Igor_zps6e001f0d.png

P.S.: Now I wish Monger was a PPS release too. :monkey3

Odd are the pps suits that don't have a dc or mms will have more articulation than those that do.

I think that's how they'll do things.

Most expensive to least expensive:

1) MMSDC

2) MMS

3) PPS without an MMS counterpart

4) PPS with an MMS/DC counterpart.

Hell no, this is a £100 figure at most for me, and i'd want shipping included in that. This is basically a statue with some joints, no intricate or detail panels that move, no pistons etc. just neca type articulation and some LEDs, not even accessories. No way i'd pay the same as Hawkeye, Bane, Widow, Fury etc. for this

You won't, you'll pay more than the typical TT figure release.

This is pretty neat. I like the PPS idea if we can get some of these cool armors for a bit less. The concept makes more sense now.

This is such a cool Suite, really glad there is some articulation, to bad its not a MMS for an awesome suite, but look how much cooler the plastic blows diecast out of the water, looking at you mark 42, then look at the price!!!, while only thing i see so far is the mention of an AU RRP price of $249 on ebay so who knows how valid it is iono... really hoping this isn't 250 and the ebay dude is just having his price hiked and its more like under 200

https://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Deposit...ot-Toys-PPS002-READ-DESCRIPTION-/161013277997

This is such a cool Suite, really glad there is some articulation, to bad its not a MMS for an awesome suite, but look how much cooler the plastic blows diecast out of the water, looking at you mark 42, then look at the price!!!, while only thing i see so far is the mention of an AU RRP price of $249 on ebay so who knows how valid it is iono... really hoping this isn't 250 and the ebay dude is just having his price hiked and its more like under 200

https://www.ebay.com/itm/50-Deposit...ot-Toys-PPS002-READ-DESCRIPTION-/161013277997
Funny how it says free shipping yet mentions $235 + shipping!

$264 at 10% off !!! December release, Well this blows, iono why didn't think of checking toysapien first before looking at ebay, but its msrp is 29k yen which brings it to US$294 !!!!! thats just crazy, and is what sideshow will offer it at, while other us companys like alterego will be allowed to give there usual 8% discount... ugh this price is so rediculous considering the mark vii's price along with its more articulation and inter-changable parts and extra head sculpt, i mean there advertising that you need to use an already purchased headsculpt (which is cool) but the price doesn't reflect that, grrr almost ready to give up on HT..

ps i like how google translate's the page to "power pause" instead of power pose, LOL

https://www.toysapiens.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=14132

Just seen the price for the first PPS and now this looks like a bargain if it's £140. Seriously who would pay £130 for the 1st one?? That mark 42 statue isn't worth £130.

This price increases are gonna drive me away from this hobby and with Die-casts at £215 each it might be sooner than i thought.

Seems the only way to get your monies worth with HT now is to get something that isn't Batman or Marvel.

~£130-140 for Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Scar, Barney Ross etc. they seem like good prices, i don't mind HT milking the Iron Man line but he seems to get a special price bracket for his stuff, as does Batman.

Little price moan over.

Looking forward to my Mark VII even more now seeing that HS, lookd good everywhere except the eyes, still haven't captured that RDJ likeness perfectly, plenty more attempts to come tho

Im gonna guess giving a quick price comparison with other products on their page (toysapien) that sideshow will offer this at 249.99...

Just seen the price for the first PPS and now this looks like a bargain if it's £140. Seriously who would pay £130 for the 1st one?? That mark 42 statue isn't worth £130.

This price increases are gonna drive me away from this hobby and with Die-casts at £215 each it might be sooner than i thought.

Seems the only way to get your monies worth with HT now is to get something that isn't Batman or Marvel.

~£130-140 for Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, Scar, Barney Ross etc. they seem like good prices, i don't mind HT milking the Iron Man line but he seems to get a special price bracket for his stuff, as does Batman.

Little price moan over.

Looking forward to my Mark VII even more now seeing that HS, lookd good everywhere except the eyes, still haven't captured that RDJ likeness perfectly, plenty more attempts to come tho

Yeah i PO snake eyes and storm-shadow just a few weeks ago when SS was doing the 25$ off making them us187$/194$, was like hmmmmmm seems really cheap now a days when im looking at 300+ IM's

What a joke! $255 w/ $10 nrd here locally.

Wow that's exactly the same price as how much I'm paying for XLII (that is if I pay full upfront for XLII),
and more than the PO price for VII.

you guys....crying about the new prices and the new materials. i'm an IM fan and i collect all the IM HT suits, so i'll be getting them all!!!! LOL

Back