1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2511be9730da8422ce751ced23ce928c.jpg

Sick pic, Rook.... Just got mine today. I was surprised that my kid - who will be 4 next week and can't read yet -said, "It's a Hot Toys box!" when I received the brown shipper from the UPS guy.

Might be a bad sign.

Hes about $180 shipped with the current RDJ bday coupon! Go fish this Snapper (lol) before it is gone (at this price)

OMG, so much better In my opinion. Thanks to BudgetStark's Video and also my own interpretation of an easier and faster way to get this done. Took me a total of 30 seconds for both arms! No broken pieces, no chipped paint and easily repair back to stock.

Gotta show/describe how you did this. I think it looks great.

Hy that will be my first post. I m from Germany so excuse my writing. So I did the Budget Stark mod but I want to swop the hands and replace them with articulated ones. There is the problem the hole forearm is one piece with the hand no ball joint. I can't swop the hands . Does anyone have an idea maybe the spare parts from the mark 7. When you look closely it seems that under the bulky arm from the red snapper is the hole forearm from the mark 7. Oh and I cut myself but not in the process but searching for my screwdriver I cut my thumb with an exacto knife.

Holy cow! Red Snapper is officially on wait list now. Glad I made up my mind and ordered it last Thursday with the discount code.

Holy cow! Red Snapper is officially on wait list now. Glad I made up my mind and ordered it last Thursday with the discount code.
Yes, me too. I was on the fence about this figure but couldn't resist with the 40% off code. I just set it up last night and I must say I'm glad to have this figure in my collection. It's more impressive in person than in the pictures.

Poor Snaps has been getting kinda hidden in the HPP lineup, he doesn't work too well with dynamic stands (you'd need to put it around a leg instead of the waist) and the existing one is very short

amZDed6.jpg

So I went on Amazon and got some 5/16" acrylic rod. It was sold in 6 foot increments only, but eh it was just $10 shipped. A surprisingly easy mod, just got a good grip on the short clear road and gave the mount a twist and it popped right off, cut a longer piece and put the mount back on (didn't bother to glue it). Much better! I'll want to make a proper magnet base at some point, but this is an easy fix in the meantime

FVA6oWa.jpg

eFOoqCh.jpg

QdD3QXe.jpg

Back