1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol at "**this collectible is limited edition " part :lol
That caught my eye too :lol
If you have to ask, youd never understand :panic:
:lecture:lol
wouldnt mind an explanation

B/c with the pretty obviously large production numbers of HT figures nowadays, some of us hardly consider these to be "limited." The ones you can really call limited were the very first Begins Batman and Returns Superman that had COA's with them

Last edited:
That caught my eye too :lol

:lecture:lol

B/c with the pretty obviously large production numbers of HT figures nowadays, some of hardly consider these to be "limited." The ones you can really call limited were the very first Begins Batman and Returns Superman that had COA's with them

ah yes thanks

This would look blazin' with the IM3 Mech Test head sculpt wearing the neural-link headset thing.

So its basically a MMS without any accessories. Depending on the price, I'm definitely on board for multiple armors in this PPS series.

Strange this has a lot of articulation compared to the 1st PPS

PPS line have been upgrade then....HT should have done the same with Mark42. Will save me some money from buying MMS Die-Cast version.

WOW

Not what I expected at all, this made me consider getting pps figures. I love the Red Snapper, the fact that is has articulation in both arms and legs made it a must buy for me, plus it has compatible parts. That's it, I'm getting this :drool :yess:

Btw the Mark VII hs is looking good, glad I po'd

Last edited:
HI RES pg 6 post #53

up_1.jpg

up_2.jpg

up_3.jpg

up_4.jpg

up_5.jpg

up_6.jpg

up_7.jpg

up_8.jpg

up_9.jpg

up_10.jpg

Hot Toys JP has the pricing at DX11 (Joker 2.0) pricing... on SSC would be USD275

... Even PPS... gouged pricing

Last edited:
Hot Toys JP has the pricing at DX11 (Joker 2.0) pricing... on SSC would be USD275

... Even PPS... gouged pricing

Hmm, if that's the case then this will be a pass. Pity if true as it looked good enough to warrant a purchase if it was around the same price as the Mark 42 PPS (maybe a bit more seeing as there's more to it)

Back