1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pricing if anyone wants to convert it.

525220_488617291211259_907093063_n.png

220 euros in Belgium, right in between Bane and Joker 2.0 pricing.

I'd go for it but since the Iron Patriot comes out in the same month I doubt I'll have the funds :/

This guy looks pretty great, but with my action figure budget ballooning from the last 18 months, I'm going to have to start regrettably saying no to some of these releases.

I initially thought these would be like Koto statues but these pics really impressed me. Its basically a less articulated MMS release. I am really interested by this and I love this suit design.

Hmmm. Was definitely NOT expecting the additional articulation on a PPS.

But with 20 points of articulation, how far is it "inferior" to an MMS?

I keep all my existing Ironmen in standing static poses almost all the time anyways; I personally would have no problems if they kept making the PPS series like this. That way, I could have my standing poses, but also some light action poses as well.

However, it might just be for the Red Snapper (ie, bigger suit), I'm not feeling the projected pricetag too much just yet...

Looks really cool but I will probably pass. I'll get the Mark 42 PPS. I may get another suit or two from this movie but not all of them the price is too high for me anymore.

Its like they're just saving money on production cost, and then charging the regular price anyway. :slap Theres no benefit to the costumer for it being a PPS, They should've just gone all the way and make it MMS

Its like they're just saving money on production cost, and then charging the regular price anyway. :slap Theres no benefit to the costumer for it being a PPS, They should've just gone all the way and make it MMS

:exactly::goodpost:

Because that way, the profits that HT makes can be passed off to the consumer.

I'm impressed by the overall package and how fairly decent the articulation is. Too bad the PPS 42 couldn't have been this sophisticated.

But it's a pass for me. I'm not too into all the different suits for this movie--not enough to drop $200+ on them anyway. I may bite on the die cast 42, so I'll save my money for that.

I for one love the look of this suit. But since I would only buy one or two IM suits from this movie in addition to The Mandarin (assuming he's an entertaining villain in the movie), it's really hard to say what I'm going to buy before I see the movie.

My favorite look so far is Heartbreaker and Iron Patriot. But I have a feeling I'm going to like the Igor character. I have no idea what this suit will do in the movie. Even though it looks awesome, I'm not dropping $200+ on a figure that's only in the movie for 30 seconds.

So we'll see.

And so it begins. :slap

Say goodbye to anything else you're expecting from HT. What a waste. :nono:

I know and agree- only 12 more armor reveals to go........what a way to run a company- this time I think they overestimated the demand for this stuff..

Goodbye BTTF, Cannibal Jack, Prometheus, etc etc

Back