1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except for the first Mk.3 and 2... and Mk. 1.... All 1/6 armors can pop the arms out...I suspect even all future armors including IP, Mk. 42

Yes please excuse me that was one massive brain fart on my behalf!!

Yeah, might as well have made it an MMS or Die Cast at that price. If it turns out to be true, I'll be passing as well. $200 per is my limit for the extra armors, with the exception of the Igor.

20 points of articulation? So where's the substantive difference btw this and a MMS?

Oh, and this suit is about as attractive as a smashed crab. Easy pass.

20 points of articulation? So where's the substantive difference btw this and a MMS?

Oh, and this suit is about as attractive as a smashed crab. Easy pass.

In you're into Gundam models, Analogy:

"This PPS" would be like a MG series, while a typical MMS armor would be like a semi-PG series

Hmmmmm I'm starting to like this one.

Totally going to come down to price. £120-£150 buy. More than that, unlikely.

For those in the Asia Pacific region (like Australia), you might want to get it from Asia/ASEAN sources.... Malaysia has it priced at USD214

I like this, cant imagine it's going to have a major role in the film though... guess I'll find out in 3 days time :yess:

Gonna watch IM3 tomorrow night and will decide afterwards wether to get this or not.....214usd is kinda high for me.

up_18.jpg

why would his head be so high up in the suit??? It should be sunken in otherwise his torso is stretched beyond logic

$214 US eh? So that's about £140GB

Have to see how much OSB lists him for....

Hell no, this is a £100 figure at most for me, and i'd want shipping included in that. This is basically a statue with some joints, no intricate or detail panels that move, no pistons etc. just neca type articulation and some LEDs, not even accessories. No way i'd pay the same as Hawkeye, Bane, Widow, Fury etc. for this

Hell no, this is a £100 figure at most for me, and i'd want shipping included in that. This is basically a statue with some joints, no intricate or detail panels that move, no pistons etc. just neca type articulation and some LEDs, not even accessories. No way i'd pay the same as Hawkeye, Bane, Widow, Fury etc. for this

Then I do not see this figure in your future Hilk97 LOL :1-1:

from my local dealer, the price was close to MK.7 (around $200+)
First post and useful info. Thanks :wink1:

If you have to ask, youd never understand :panic:
:lol

This is so much better than PI's 1/4 version. I know that the latter is just a prototype but still. And this and Igor's helmet design is growing on me. Some may not agree but given the amount of pistons and other mechanical details on this suit, I'd love to see this made in MMS.

Last edited:
Back