1/6 Hot Toys - PPS002 - Iron Man Mk XXXV Red Snapper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And in comparing these shots to the Mark 42 PPS shots, it almost seems like this is more of an MMS release. The 42 is stuck doing two poses, no articulation in the knees or elbows, where this thing has articulated legs completely without swapping out the thigh.

And in comparing these shots to the Mark 42 PPS shots, it almost seems like this is more of an MMS release. The 42 is stuck doing two poses, no articulation in the knees or elbows, where this thing has articulated legs completely without swapping out the thigh.

Maybe HT heard all of the *****ing about no articulation? I dunno, but so far the one and only IM3 figure that's just plain MMS is the Heavy Lifting Igor suit, right?

PPS has gone from 'swappable parts statue'

to Limited Articulated Figure with no accessories.

If the rest of the PPS releases are like the Red Snapper, i'd have no hesitation jumping onboard.

Duh. Stupid me.:slap

I'm pretty sure that's the entire arm that comes off. I dont think the "arm thingies" separate from the actual arms.

Really cool looking fig, but I don't think enough to justify a purchase from me. I like that it has more articulation than the 42, which I didn't expect from the PowerPose line, and it's a really nice design but I don't have enough of a desire to collect the suits to get this. Maybe it's role in the movie combined with a decent pricetag will change my mind. I hated the 42 at first but now I have the Diecast on PO I like it that much.

from my local dealer, the price was close to MK.7 (around $200+)

Specs:

Hot Toys – PPS002 - Iron Man 3: 1/6th scale Power Pose Red Snapper Collectible Figurine Specification
~ Power Pose Series ~

The 1/6th scale Power Pose Red Snapper Collectible Figurine specially features:
- Authentic likeness of Red Snapper (the disaster rescue suit Mark XXXV) in the movie
- Metallic red, gold, metal grey and silver painting on armor
- Approximately 34 cm tall
- Over 20 points of articulations for performing various poses
- Extended arm-length with movable claw-like hands
- LED-lighted eyes, RT on chest and claw-like hands (white light, battery operated)
- Ability to perform twists on neck, arms, thighs, knees and soles
- Red Snapper’s head can be interchanged with Tony Stark’s head sculpt (head sculpt is not included in the set)
- Red Snapper’s arms can be interchanged with Hot Toys’ Iron Man Collectible Figure (Collectible Figure is not included in the set)
- Figure stand with Red Snapper and the Stark Industries nameplate with transparent pillar
- Suitable for displaying with the Movie Masterpiece Series and Diorama Series

**This collectible is limited edition
**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Tony Stark’s head sculpt and Mark VI figure are not included
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required

Release date: Q4, 2013
TM & © 2013 Marvel & Subs.
© 2013 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

When I saw that you could swap parts out and that this was basically and MMS I uttered "You bast**ds", mainly because now I want it.

This is pretty cool. While I don't like the lack of articulation of the the first PPS, this particular armor might just be articulated enough for me. If the price is right, I think I want one.

I find it funny in the sense the Mark VI was "Limited edition" too,because all those who bought it at it s original price and can sell it for $600 are laughing all the way to the bank!

Back