Resident Evil HD collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieRepublican

Super Freak
Reaction score
So... Resident Evil 4 HD is out tomorrow.

6152212571_056dae6216_o.jpg

new trailer and pics here:

https://www.computerandvideogames.com/319651/resident-evil-4-hd-gameplay-trailer/

I was very pumped for this until:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-19-resident-evil-4-hd-review

so there saying that the game is still amazing but the textures weren't updated and look ____ty in HD :slap

they also said it's the P.C version so it doesn't have the same atmospheric effects like fog and stuff. Is that true?

I'm still gonna get it but although for £15 and not a true remastering that's a total ripoff!

I had no clue this was coming out! Resi 4 was a great game. Truly great. I'm definitely looking into this.

Code Veronica is also coming out in HD. Not sure if it's tomorrow as well, but that one is still my favorite RE.

~~I'm not sure why they didn't give 4 the total overhaul for this release. That's a real lame reason to release the game without a real benefit other than trophies. Seems like they're taking a page from Lucas' playbook IMO.

Let us know krec9. In Europe this comes out tomorrow. what im most curios about is the absence of fog and lighting effects, i hope that's not the case.

You think this'll stop capcom from making a real HD upgraded Resi 4 with PS Move controls?

also Leon hate? he's my fav Resi character. soo badass in Resi 4 miles ahead of Chris imo

If you're interested guys, I'm playing the game on 360 right now .

The worst thing are the controls.. just 2 settings, the original from gamecube, and the other one where you aim with LT and fire with RT, but the BIGGEST problem is that you can't use the right analog sitck.. therefore, you move the character and aiming with the left stck only :slap:slap

Graphically, looks "correct", because It's just a 720p port , with 0 technical or graphic improvements, and 0 extras just 720p resolution (I heard It's a port from the PS2 version but I would bet that it's from the Gamecube or wii because the cinematics are in real time this time)

The textures have the same quality, than the GC version had..so you'll see some rblurry and really crappy textures around (much more noticeable at 720p). :/

The screen size is 16/9, like a HD tv, but you can increase or decrease the screen size

Edit:
Just forgot: 30fps not AA

Last edited:
That's bad news about the controls, I didn't like using the one stick setting in RE:5!

That's bad news about the controls, I didn't like using the one stick setting in RE:5!

Same here..
I'm having really bad, and I'm not enjoying anything in this game because of the ____ing and chunky controls :(

I NEED A ____ING PACHT CAPCOM
:gah::gah:

Last edited:
Don't know how many of you have playstation plus, but they have RE: Director's Cut, RE2, and RE3 for free to download.

Last edited:
Back