Resident Evil: Retribution

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biojex

Super Freak
Reaction score
The optimal altitude for missile deployment
Looks like the fifth movie is confirmed and now has a release date.
The studio has confirmed that the fifth installment in the game-to-film series will hit on September 14, 2012. Milla Jovovich will once again star as Alice (or whatever the plural of Alice is). Most of the Resident Evil films have been released in September, including the most recent, this past fall's Resident Evil: Afterlife.

No word yet on whether or not Paul W.S. Anderson will direct again or just produce and write, as he did with the second and third installments.

https://movies.ign.com/articles/115/1153415p1.html

Whether this is good news or bad news...I'll leave that up to you :lol

Last edited:
Re: Resident Evil 5 (movie)

Wow. I can't say I'm truly surprised though. The RE movies are good fun movies to watch, but they're starting to really drain the franchise for all the $$ it's worth. Hopefully Sienna Guillory will be in this one showing off more cleavage than ever!!

Oh Jesus ____ing Christ on a cracker cross covered in dog ____....

So who besides Ill Jedi is going to the midnight showing? :monkey1 Anyone a bigger fan of these films than him...eh?.....anyone?

Wow they just need to stop. I mean the first one was good but the others are not IMO.

^ Hope she's in this one a lot longer than Wesker was in the last. If its just the first and last 5 minutes of the movie it'll be a total waste. :gah:

Wow they just need to stop. I mean the first one was good but the others are not IMO.

I agree. They should stop and just keep making the games. The last movie wasn't even all that great. The only part I enjoyed was the fight scene wesker at the end.

2vb3ec7.gif

Awesome reference but most n00bs on this forum won't get it.

As for the new movie I am in. They are good mindless fun.

Although what is up with the reboot film, any word on that?

there is going to a reboot ?

The fourth one was everything but fun. A lot of mindless sterile action though. Horrible movie.

I thought all the RE movies sucked, but I still watch them. Its ok to like a sucky movie I guess. But they get out of hand with all the Matrix fighting. Wish it was more simpler and scary.

It's the stupid Jedi powers that completely kill the movies for me. Screwing up game characters looks and backgrounds etc is an added slap in the face.

Back