Zack Snyder's SUCKER PUNCH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw the movie.....

It's just okay. The girls are hot and the fights pretty good and I want to get the statues. But as overall movie it was a 6 out of 10 to me. Well done, but a bit silly.

I will probably get it on DVD, though....

Just saw the movie.....

It's just okay. The girls are hot and the fights pretty good and I want to get the statues. But as overall movie it was a 6 out of 10 to me. Well done, but a bit silly.

So you like the hot girls, good fights, want the dvd and statues but it was just "okay" :dunno

Sounds like a winner to me! Im just biased cuz I liked it alot.

So you like the hot girls, good fights, want the dvd and statues but it was just "okay" :dunno

Sounds like a winner to me! Im just biased cuz I liked it alot.

Superman returns.
One of my favourite characters, I bought the figures, got the blu-ray disc. Did i love it? Hell no. It was just an okay movie with some good parts that's all. Sure same could be applied here.

Just saw the movie.....

I hope if you are going to drop $200+ on some statues you would buy the DVD.

Sucker Punch extended edition!! :yess:

https://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=6438

Sucker Punch Extended Cut Blu-ray
Posted May 17, 2011 04:22 PM by Matthew Smith

Warner Bros. has revealed details surrounding the Blu-ray edition of Sucker Punch, which has been confirmed for a June 28th release date. The Extended Cut will feature an additional 18 minutes of footage and has been rated R, which is a bump up from the film's PG-13 theatrical rating.

The release will also contain a picture in picture commentary track with director Zach Snyder and the feature, Animated Shorts: Sucker Punch Prequel Stories. This will all be housed in a Warner Bros. combo pack featuring a DVD version and digital copy of the film. Further information regarding additional special features have yet to be determined.

A suggested retail price of $35.99 has been listed, but be sure to check the Amazon price when pre-orders for Sucker Punch become available on May 24.

voHWF.jpg

Last edited:
Amazon has it up now. Ordered and interested to see the difference with the extra footage and rating.

Back