Zack Snyder's SUCKER PUNCH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think anyone should watch this movie anywhere but IMAX. I saw it twice there, and It was just too awesome.

The Dragon looked like it was really there in front of me.

The movie was just funny to me. It was like someone said "What do guys like in movies?"... and then throw it all into one movie with a loose plot. That said I want Amber to sit in my lap.

I don't like the movie at all, but I think you need to see it to make your own mind up. Just make sure you see Source Code as well, because it's important that Hollywood keeps making clever Sci-Fi

Hmm, I think I'll check it out then. Dino and Josh I trust your opinions, and thanks to the rest of you for your input. And I loved MOON, so Duncan Jones has street cred with me. :lol I'll check out Source Code. :duff

What kills me the most with this whole, 'where does the box office for this leave Snyder?!?!?' argument.

I mean, the man made Watchmen - as good as an adaptation as I think was humanly possible. To me, he's an awesome director but people to seem to give this guy no respect.

I wasn't a huge fan of the movie - but I would still recommend seeing it on the big screen. Visually it's impressive and I don't think a small screen will do it justice.

Back