Zack Snyder's SUCKER PUNCH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so who was in that scene? :monkey3

Pretty much all of them. Your girl was showing some booty, I believe. Abbie was topless for sure.

Something tells me we'll never officially see the footage, though (just a hunch... I honestly don't know).

Same here. I think I told Darklord Dave he was over-intellectualizing it when he suggested that was what was going on, but it makes too much sense. The thing that makes me most convinced of it is Sweet Pea getting on the bus at the end and she's in the dream world.

:exactly: I said the same thing, where did she get that pretty dress.

All the girls being a figment of Babydoll's imagination makes perfect sense to me now. It's something I thought about but didn't really fully realize, especially in how the reviewer put it, until I read the article.

:exactly: Same with me, I keep thinking that, but the fact that one girl did escape made it hard to put it all together. But that review help put it in perspective.

Pretty much all of them. Your girl was showing some booty, I believe. Abbie was topless for sure. Something tells me we'll never officially see the footage, though (just a hunch... I honestly don't know).

Son of a _____. This is even worse than the fact that Cowboys and Aliens filmed a completely nude Olivia Wilde but will never show it. Not a huge fan of Browning but in Baby Doll character, I'd kill a hobo to hit it. Although Hudgens isn't really too much of a loss, the next big film she is in and nudes will somehow make their way onto the net again.

if you really want to see emily browning naked just take a look at this

btw She plays a prostitute in this movie.

Not that it's really all that important to see Browning nekkid but:

Emily Browning as Babydoll > everything else Emily Browning. :lol

Back