Hot Toys - MMS 158 -Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did they wrap her in plastic? Was Babydoll wrapped in plastic? I have two but got they used so I don't know if she did or not.

I have no idea why they wrapped Amber like that, but its frustrating. I got Babydoll used as well so dont know if she was wrapped like this. I cant find any unboxing videos on Youtube showing anyone removing the plastic.

Looks like I’ll have to remove the choker and headsculpt first and then the vest etc etc. :thud:

amber2.jpeg

Couldn't you cut it with a small pair of scissors and then remove it without having to take pieces off?

I was finally able to get the plastic off. Bought Amber factory sealed and since she sat in the box for so long the plastic started to deteriorate. Thankfully I was able to get all the pieces off without damaging the figure. Thank y’all for the tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was finally able to get the tape off. Bought Amber factory sealed and since she sat in the box for so long the tape started to deteriorate. Thankfully I was able to get all the pieces off without damaging the figure. Thank y’all for the tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you do it? Did you cut the tape or removed the head and clothes as you previously mentioned? After removing it was she perfect? I intend to buy one and I never buy anything used.

Also, congrats on the figure. I don't have babydoll, but I just love this figure (and Jamie Chung).

Last edited:
How did you do it? Did you cut the tape or removed the head and clothes as you previously mentioned? After removing it was she perfect? I intend to buy one and I never buy anything used.

Also, congrats on the figure. I don't have babydoll, but I just love this figure (and Jamie Chung).

Thanks, yeah I couldn't pass her up for $100 brand new. As far as what I can see without removing any clothing she is in good condition. I did have to glue one of the ammo pouches together. The clip that holds the gun in the holster also came off, but I was able to glued that back on as well. Overall Im happy with the figure.

I just picked up some of the clothing loose, and I was wondering about the jacket. It seems factory stitched at the bottom of the zipper so it doesn't come out, but how do I get it on the figure this way and how did they get it off without being able to unzip completely? Is there a secret or am I missing something entirely? :dunno

Back