Hot Toys - MMS 158 -Sucker Punch: 1/6th scale Amber Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to your thoughts Jesper. :)

Amber's been on my short list of wants for ages, but money's been tight.. so I don't have her yet. Such a nice figure - weak Jamie likeness aside, it trumps Babydoll for me in pretty much every way.

I will indeed tell you what I think. Again, I'm no fan of the movie. Thought the story was beyond stupid and clumsy told, but it's so visually stunning... Are you in Europe good sir, or the US?

The good old land of AUS buddy. :duff

I like the film. I've only watched it once, & as you say, it's not exactly an Oscar nominee, but so what.

There are some cool ideas & concepts in it, & the girls are beyond smoking. What else do you need. :lol

The good old land of AUS buddy. :duff

I like the film. I've only watched it once, & as you say, it's not exactly an Oscar nominee, but so what.

There are some cool ideas & concepts in it, & the girls are beyond smoking. What else do you need. :lol

Oi, so you're paying import taxes and shipping too. Sometimes I need a good story, but you're right, then I can watch something else. Now, I'm gonna watch Dredd, which is also not the best script in the world, but the action is cool and the acting is awesome... and Judge Andersson is smoking hot. Amber should be on her way... I'm so excited.

The film is beautiful and the girls are mind blowingly hot

What is a "pack out" option?

When you request this, they put a box on top of the shipper box, preventing(For the most part), the shipper from being damaged, but mainly for putting the shipping stickers on the outer box.
This keeps the shipper clean and tidy and without stickers.
And if you order this, sometimes SS send you a free figure...

Sucker Punch 1/6th scale figure Amber

Was wondering if anyone else has this figure. I just got her today paid only $130....kind of a steal. she has sculpted hair and a magnetic helmet. the costume is movie accurate and i love the small stand she comes with. Don't know if I will get Babydoll from the movie but are there only these 2 figures??? Does Hot toys not complete entire collections? anyway she is my 4th Hot toy and i'm super excited to get her.

20160914_182037.jpg

20160914_201420.jpg

Re: Sucker Punch 1/6th scale figure Amber

Don't know if I will get Babydoll from the movie but are there only these 2 figures??? Does Hot toys not complete entire collections? anyway she is my 4th Hot toy and i'm super excited to get her.

Unfortunately, they only made those two. Hot Toys is kind of notorious for not completing lines.

Re: Sucker Punch 1/6th scale figure Amber

They always drop a line if not sell really well. Understandable from corporate view, sucks for collectors.

just picked this up new & sealed after removing the plastic around the waist I noticed a dark staining right around the belly button. anyone else have this and if so what can I use to remove it? Thanks in advance

Just picked up Sucker Punch Amber brand new on eBay for $100. I have Babydoll so figured why not.
Does anyone know how to remove the annoying plastic that’s wrapped around the body without having to remove everything. Thanks

Amber1.jpeg

Why did they wrap her in plastic? Was Babydoll wrapped in plastic? I have two but got they used so I don't know if she did or not.

Back