Zack Snyder's SUCKER PUNCH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carl originally said nudity. The pain of that misinformation is still burning to the point that I can't see this movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Carl originally said nudity. The pain of that misinformation is still burning to the point that I can't see this movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey, not my fault the topless & thongs scene was cut. :dunno

Not sure it'll be in the Extended Edition, either. I have not seen this cut yet.

Holy crap. Check out the rating. 4 stars. :lecture

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/Sucker-Punch-Abbie-Cornish/dp/B004EPYZU8/ref=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1305673284&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Sucker Punch: Abbie Cornish, Emily Browning, Zack Snyder: Movies & TV[/ame]

Hey, not my fault the topless & thongs scene was cut. :dunno

g66064g6576.gif

;)

The only thing this review pointed out that I hadn't thought of was the fact that all the girls were figments of her imagination, makes even more sense now. Can't wait for the dvd release.

Same here. I think I told Darklord Dave he was over-intellectualizing it when he suggested that was what was going on, but it makes too much sense. The thing that makes me most convinced of it is Sweet Pea getting on the bus at the end and she's in the dream world.

Back