X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a combination of both, but I don't know how else Storm/Halle could have possibly delivered that line, she's not really the comedic type.

Maybe the timing and delivery.

She says it pretty seriously in the movie. Maybe if she was like, "do you know what happens to a Toad when he gets struck by lightning", then have the beat, then have her kill him with the lightning, then have her walk back into the monument and have her say . . . "the same thing that happens to everything else" to herself. It might have worked as a cold, throw away line.

JK, I'm just another Wolverine clone. :(

tumblr_ltk2diEY3v1qjc82j.gif

She says it pretty seriously in the movie. Maybe if she was like, "do you know what happens to a Toad when he gets struck by lightning", then have the beat, then have her kill him with the lightning, then have her walk back into the monument and have her say . . . "the same thing that happens to everything else" to herself. It might have worked as a cold, throw away line.

That actually sounds pretty good haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe, I can kinda see a Nathan Fillion character* delivering a line like that with greater success...although it had to be Storm who'd say that particular one so its moot....

*since we're talking about Joss Whedon writing

Find out which X-Men character you are. QUIZ. https://fandan.co/1jA3fdj

I got

I took it twice and still got Prof X. :lol

Can't wait to see it this Friday. At about 94% on RT, I'm very excited that it's getting rave reviews so far. Since it doesn't look like there's a definitive big bad in this one in terms of a major x-villain, I wonder who shows up in the post credits to set up the next movie (besides potentially Apocalypse).

I took it twice and still got Prof X. :lol

Can't wait to see it this Friday. At about 94% on RT, I'm very excited that it's getting rave reviews so far. Since it doesn't look like there's a definitive big bad in this one in terms of a major x-villain, I wonder who shows up in the post credits to set up the next movie (besides potentially Apocalypse).

Considering the scope, that's probably a brilliant move on Singer's part. Let ignorance and the sentinels carry that weight

I just saw RT's score, damn! :horror:

I don't put much stock in that usually, but when it's that high it's hard not to let it get you pumped up. Really hoping this and Guardians are as good as they look, it'll end up being one of the greatest CBM years ever with 4 great movies.

Mystique. I took the avengers test before and I got black widow.. im a guy and I think theres a pattern

Oh ffs I'm prof X. :rotfl Kinda doubt some of the answers I chose though.

**** Rotten Tomatoes, they should abolish that site from existence. At least, the percentage system should, retarded and ill-informative bs.

Back