X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What makes Cap 2 overrated? The fact that a majority of people thought it was a good, quality movie?

I don't care what people think the plot was weak the villain was phony ,the winter solider was a joke he had what like three lines in the movie .

Overrated and underrated are poorly used terms. They don't make sense, Who is overrating what? Who is underrating what? We should do away with this awful colloquialism. Make it a bannable offense! :lecture

It's an opinion of others opinions, it's laughable seeing people use the terms as though their opinion has some great weight :lol

It's an opinion of others opinions, it's laughable seeing people use the terms as though their opinion has some great weight :lol

Your opinion is your own and my opinion is mine yours don't carry anymore more weight then anyone else on this forum all movies are subjective.

I don't care what people think the plot was weak the villain was phony ,the winter solider was a joke he had what like three lines in the movie .

That sounds like an epic rap, nice fat beat you dropped there.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ "Yo, yo, yo, it's yo boi krec9 here. Sheeet, I don't care what people think. The plot was weak, the villain was phony, the winder soldier was a joke, he had like three lines in da movie"♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

tumblr_mh9698pquL1rvufhzo6_250.gif

That sounds like an epic rap, nice fat beat you dropped there.

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ "Yo, yo, yo, it's yo boi krec9 here. Sheeet, I don't care what people think. The plot was weak, the villain was phony, the winder soldier was a joke, he had like three lines in da movie"♪ ♫ ♪ ♫

tumblr_mh9698pquL1rvufhzo6_250.gif

Hey I'm not the one upset here no point to losing sleep over it I didn't like it it was disappointing to me.

:lol :lol :lol

edit - was actually loling at your response to Biojex but I know yeah :lol Anakin could hardly have been played worse.....hang on, that's the majority opinion. Therefore Hayden's performance is actually underrated.

"Are you an angel? My mom says angels stalk little boys until they're the age of space consent..."

Child actors will be child actors. I think Lloyd was better, relatively speaking. Underrated you could say.

Agreed, he's a child, just being in a movie was probably mind blowing. There had to be a point in filming that Hayden thought, screw this, I'm telling George today that this **** is whack. :lol

Back