Your perfect hot toys x-men movie line would consist of....?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthkush

Super Freak
Reaction score
Now, I don't want this to be another thread where everybody argues about WHY we don't have an x-men line(cause I've seen tons of those in my short time here) but after seeing numerous threads with off brand versions of Xavier and Magneto, I wondered what most of us would actually want to see? Probably some of my dream figures would be:

X1 or X2 Cyclops(I like them both the same)
X2 Jean Grey
X1 Storm
X2 Magneto
Nightcrawler
Last Stand Phoenix
X1 Mystique
Deathstrike
Last Stand Rogue
First Class Xavier
X2 Wolverine(I know we have many Wolverines, but i'd like one good one with an x-men uniform. The x3 one looks terrible).
Days of future Past Young Magneto

And finally, I'd take an Xavier from any of the first three films. Other than the suit, it's pretty much the same to me.

most wanted list.
cyclops
gambit
beast
bishop
iceman
forge
storm
nightcrawler
collossus
wolvie
professor x
archangel
rogue
mystique
juggernaut
magneto
sabertooth
mr sinnister

X-Men
Logan (especially from the barfight. They NAILED his look here)
Xavier
Magneto (from the Senate hearing scene, always loved the back and forth between him and Xavier here. After watching First Class, it has much more weight)

X2
Mansion Attack Logan
Cyclops in the trenchcoat
Nightcrawler

First Class
Erik
Charles

DOFP
Erik
Charles
70s Logan

I would be OK with skipping figures from a lot of the films.

These are the one's I'd be interested in

DOFP - Magneto
Deadpool - Colossus
AOA - Magneto, Apocalypse, Psylocke and possibly Bald Charles, Cyclops, Jean, Angel and Storm

I would be OK with skipping figures from a lot of the films.

These are the one's I'd be interested in

DOFP - Magneto
Deadpool - Colossus

AOA - Magneto], Apocalypse, Psylocke and possibly Bald Charles, Cyclops, Jean, Angel and Storm

This :hi5:

Now, I don't want this to be another thread where everybody argues about WHY we don't have an x-men line(cause I've seen tons of those in my short time here) but after seeing numerous threads with off brand versions of Xavier and Magneto, I wondered what most of us would actually want to see? Probably some of my dream figures would be:

X1 or X2 Cyclops(I like them both the same)
X2 Jean Grey
X1 Storm
X2 Magneto
Nightcrawler
Last Stand Phoenix
X1 Mystique
Deathstrike
Last Stand Rogue
First Class Xavier
X2 Wolverine(I know we have many Wolverines, but i'd like one good one with an x-men uniform. The x3 one looks terrible).
Days of future Past Young Magneto

And finally, I'd take an Xavier from any of the first three films. Other than the suit, it's pretty much the same to me.
Great list. My wants are basically the same :) Overall from the original 3 films I'd be happy with one figure each of Charles, Magneto, Mystique, Jean/Phoenix, Cyclops, Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Storm.

From the new films I'd like the younger versions of Charles and Magneto (perhaps Mystique) and then I'd have to see Apocalypse to decide on which ones from that film.

Based on the comic original team line-up:
Cyclops (X1 or X2)
Iceman (X3)
Phoenix (X3)
Beast (X3)
I'd want an Archangel, but Apocalypse still isn't in theaters so can't really say yet.
Professor X (any of the older bald ones)

And then again, based on the comics Giant-Sized X-Men line-up:
Any Wolverine, too many to choose from haha
Colossus (Deadpool)
Storm (X3)
Nightcrawler (X2)

Would like Banshee, but he's too young in First Class, and I don't think he's in any of the other films.

Add:
Shadowcat (X3)
Gambit (Wolverine: Origins)
Psylocke (Apocalypse)
Rogue (eh, I didn't really like her in any of the movies, but an X-Men display would feel incomplete without her)

I would want all of them, but I'm going to vote for the ones that seem least likely to get produced (because of being least human looking).

Colossus
Mystique
Beast
Nightcrawler

Storm (X1)
Mystique (X1, X2 or X3)
Nightcrawler
Kitty (X3 or DoFP)
Emma Frost (FC)
Professor X (both old and young version)
Magneto (again both versions)
Apocalypse

Goddamn Fassbender. I'd hate him for not giving his likeness rights away but he's so talented the bastard. I remember feeling the same back in 2005 when Clive Owen refused use of his likeness for figures of Dwight from Sin City.

Magneto (from apocalypse, I'll be pissed if hot toys skips this one), Gambit (hopefully he looks good in the new movie, if not then a comics version), Apocalypse, Professor X (Patrick Stewart), the rest I wouldn't mind being just from the comics, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Bishop, Psylocke, Rogue, Archangel, Cable, Colossus, Mr Sinister, Jean Grey, Storm, etc

Back