X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If for nothing else, give that man a lifetime achievment award for keeping Angelina off the screen for four years. Bravo! :lol

Brad Pitt is one of the most overrated actors in existence IMO. Every role I've seen him in where he isn't just playing another version of himself, has been very lackluster.

IMO IMO IMO

Really? I thought he was amazing in The Assassination of Jesse James, Snatch, The Tree of Life and a ton of other films. It all is a matter of opinion though, shows how different most of us are here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Brad Pitt is great! Christian Bale is my favorite actor, but Brad Pitt is my second favorite!

I'm happy the movie is getting so many great reviews. I haven't watched any trailers, except the first, so I'll have more surprises.

I think Brad Pitt is great! Christian Bale is my favorite actor, but Brad Pitt is my second favorite!

I'm happy the movie is getting so many great reviews. I haven't watched any trailers, except the first, so I'll have more surprises.

Christian Bale is definitely in my top 5.

I wish I had that kind of willpower.

IJack Nicholson is apparently Jack Nicholson in every film he's in. I don't care. If I like the actor I like the actor, if I don't, I don't.
Yeah, it's a matter of how good that character is oftentimes. Nicholson in 5 Easy Pieces, Chinatown, Cuckoo's Nest, Shining, Batman, As Good As It Gets, Departed, all pretty much variations on a theme. And he's (rightly) considered one of the greatest actors of all time. Clint Eastwood, Jimmy Stewart, Humphrey Bogart, Max Von Sydow, Paul Newman, George Clooney, etc. etc. etc.

If range equaled critical acclaim, then Boris Karloff would be the undisputed greatest actor in the history of the world (not that he wasn't great at what he did), and guys from Second City Television would be held in way higher regard than your Brad Pitts and Leo Dicaprios.

I've also always been a Tom Cruise fan, by the way. I think his personal life affects way too many folks' opinions about him. But Affleck. . .I was a fan, but after his take on Jack Ryan, Matt Murdock, and then Gigli, I couldn't really support him anymore :lol

I've also always been a Tom Cruise fan, by the way. I think his personal life affects way too many folks' opinions about him

Can someone please make a GIF of Bob Morton's clap in Robocop. Where the old man is giving his speech about Delta city and Morton gets the whole board room to start clapping to something they otherwise weren't gonna clap to. I would use such a GIF here.

That's odd, why would Fox be so against Claremont? And what did he mean by Tardis in the white house?

Last edited:
Seems to me to be a cost-benefit move to not involve a writer that few in the media/at home would care about. And there would be a risk of him saying something that might be critical of the film or those involved, since he apparently didn't have any real involvement in the creation of it.

Hmmm, It always gets out for those god awful Joe movies that Hama approves of what they're doing, so I just figured the companies liked that stuff. Of course that Hama trick only worked once. :lol

Damn, i just read that second half about Sony and ASM. .... yeah, i don't see Sony inviting him to parties anytime soon. :lol

Last edited:
Find out which X-Men character you are. QUIZ. https://fandan.co/1jA3fdj

I got

You are wolverine!

You were born a rebel. You don't always ask for trouble, but when it finds you, you're ready for it. You can be cynical and you don’t trust a lot of people. But you do have good taste in friends, and those who do get close to you find you to be dependable and funny.

Back