X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if wolverine will be in this, is Jackman still going to play him?

I think Wolverine will fake his own death while saving NY from a nuclear device that has been implanted in the head of a Sentinel.

Professor X will see Logan with a girl at a cafe and know that he's moved on to start a family.

Fin

I think Wolverine will fake his own death while saving NY from a nuclear device that has been implanted in the head of a Sentinel.

Professor X will see Logan with a girl at a cafe and know that he's moved on to start a family.

Fin

:rotfl:rotfl

You didn't like First Class? As long as Vaughn is directing i'm not worried one bit.

XMFC was a nice film. It wasn't great mind you but it was cool enough.

I'd like to see them incorporate the original story-line from the comics and have Storm, Colossus, Wolverine and Kitty involved somehow...but that's just the fanboy in ALL X-Men fans. :D

xmen-days-of-future-past.jpg

I know the story would be completely different for the movies.

:goodpost:
Can we get an Amen?
amen-hallelujah-GIF.gif

I'm gonna treat anything here with an open mind. Singer has done really well with the X-Men in my opinion, despite the kind of sluggish beginning with X1. He's earned the benefit of the doubt with the role he's played in X2 and First Class. And frankly, I would love to see some of the sensibilities and performances of First Class mixed with some of the characters of X2. My only real beef with First Class was the hodgepodge collection of characters that didn't have much of a connection with the comic.

Agreed. Good to see Havoc inside but he was never in the first class since he should have been too young being Scott's brother. Other than that it was a great movie, I would like to see further development of Moira and Charles character as well.

I'm a little intrepid over this as it's very ambitious.

XM3 was trash and First Class was fresh and excellent so i'm not that excited about seeing the trilogy actors again as there's a bad tasted there, but proper sentinals and dystopian future with a bleak and desperate tone would be great.

Personally i''d only want from the original trilogy (if they have to) Mystique, Wolverine, Nightcrawler and Storm

Last edited:
hopefully this will completely recon X3 the hell outta the X-men Franchise.. that film was a sick joke.

hopefully this will completely recon X3 the hell outta the X-men Franchise.. that film was a sick joke.
This has essentially been done already, since First Class and (presumably) this new film only treat X1 and X2 as prior canon.

ok vaughn is good but if the script is ____ its ____ he has to follow it .
While that's true, like I posted before, I think we've got good reason to expect that the people involved "get it." So I don't think there's much reason to expect crap on any major level. This isn't Brett Ratner at the helm exactly.

That's gonna leave a mark. :lol

:lol :lol

But just a little one!

X3 Sentinel was also good enough. . .

jA4CN.png

:lol :lol

So if wolverine will be in this, is Jackman still going to play him?

I would think, and hope, so.

Fin

:thwak

:goodpost:
Can we get an Amen?
amen-hallelujah-GIF.gif

_proxy

As far as comics go, the X-Men are my least favorite of comic stories with the lone exception of Days of Future Past. If done right, this would be easily my most anticipated movie in comics only behind the Avengers.

When Singer and company say they have ambitious plans for this movie I imagine merging new and old casts and some of the more memorable scenes from the story.

Can't wait to see this. Too bad it is going to be fairly different from the comics, but as long as it is a good movie on it own, I don't care too much!

Back