X-Men: Days of Future Past

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bay is crappin all over transformers and my beloved tmnt turtles ...he's needs to step into my office NOW!!! because your FIRED! mikey...

In the comics they go back in time to stop an assassination?

Weren't they talking about doing the JFK assassination for the film sequel?

:lol So looks like Avengers has not only affected WB and their sudden desire to do a JLA, but Fox as well. :lol

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

but we all saw this coming right after walking out of Avengers. :lol

From SHH:

Singer also says that the hope is to expand the X-Men franchise to become as complete a world as the interconnected film universe of Marvel's The Avengers.

Days of future past would be very very cool..You get time travel Wolverine ,APOCALYPSE, Bishop, Forge Sentinals devastation and the evil 4 horseman ARCHANGEL ,the story of Apocalypse IMMORTAL Power from eygpt and just a very dark story with morph also and good sentinel fighting bad sentinel's just everything to make a Great film...but wont make it because its too good a story..Just like if made the what if comics into a bunch of short films rolled into one movie like tails from the crypt story's/ movie ...would love to see it made Wolverine ,Sentinalls thats enough said......

most of my info is from the oldschool xmen cartoon and have read a bunch of xmen comics but, dont remember if ever read this in the comics so again most of my info is from the oldschool xmen cartoon ...
OK. I was about to say. . .Bishop, Archangel, Morph, etc.--are you sure you are referring to the same storyline? :lol

I'm gonna treat anything here with an open mind. Singer has done really well with the X-Men in my opinion, despite the kind of sluggish beginning with X1. He's earned the benefit of the doubt with the role he's played in X2 and First Class. And frankly, I would love to see some of the sensibilities and performances of First Class mixed with some of the characters of X2. My only real beef with First Class was the hodgepodge collection of characters that didn't have much of a connection with the comic.

like said before most info gave was from xmen cartoon .. I think throwing morph was subliminal suggestion on my part and just love his character..I just want cable ,bishop and lots of sentinels with wolverine...

The original story was from the early '80s, so many of those characters you referenced didn't even exist yet. Morph was, I believe, a creation of the cartoon.

Word.

vBLjv.jpg

So if wolverine will be in this, is Jackman still going to play him?

Back