Whose portrayal of Batman is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite portrayal of Batman?

• Adam West

Votes: 17 8.7%
  • Michael Keaton

Votes: 58 29.7%
  • Val Kilmer

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • George Clooney

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Christian bale

Votes: 108 55.4%

• Total voters
Without a doubt it's Bale. He's Fantastic as both Wayne and Batman. But Keaton would be a close second.

Christian Bale is the only actor who truly 'becomes' Batman.

I've read of people complaining that he isn't a good Bruce Wayne because he is too young and immature. It implies that a lot of people like an 'older' more mature Bruce Wayne. Well everyone is young at some point, but I get the feeling in TDKR, the fact that Bale himself has aged and the movie takes place 8 years after TDK, that naysayers will finally be convinced that Bale is the best Batman and Bruce Wayne yet.

A lot of people make fun of Bale's Bat voice, but he has to become a totally different person to do so. All the other actors simply talk more like a robot and in a monotone voice as Batman, which isn't a bad thing...it just doesn't make Batman scary and it feels like your watching Bruce Wayne in a costume. But Bale is able to transform completely and make you see Batman as Batman and Wayne as Wayne.

I've seen so many of these threads that this time I actually voted for Clooney LOL.

But seriously my vote is somewhere between Bale and Keaton. Conroy is the best overall, but I tend to think of him in a different category.

Christian Bale is the only actor who truly 'becomes' Batman.

I've read of people complaining that he isn't a good Bruce Wayne because he is too young and immature. It implies that a lot of people like an 'older' more mature Bruce Wayne. Well everyone is young at some point, but I get the feeling in TDKR, the fact that Bale himself has aged and the movie takes place 8 years after TDK, that naysayers will finally be convinced that Bale is the best Batman and Bruce Wayne yet.

A lot of people make fun of Bale's Bat voice, but he has to become a totally different person to do so. All the other actors simply talk more like a robot and in a monotone voice as Batman, which isn't a bad thing...it just doesn't make Batman scary and it feels like your watching Bruce Wayne in a costume. But Bale is able to transform completely and make you see Batman as Batman and Wayne as Wayne.

I'm not seeing this. When I see Bale is doing his Batman character...he just looks to me like Christion Bale making a silly voice under his Batman cowl.

I'm not seeing this. When I see Bale is doing his Batman character...he just looks to me like Christion Bale making a silly voice under his Batman cowl.

I'm surprised you even got that out of his post. I couldn't decipher any discernable contributions to the role between all the slurps and smacks. :huh

Voted for Keaton of course. Bale makes an ok Bruce/Bats.

Never got the Conroy thing. That's just cartoon voice over work and doesn't really show the range like live action IMHO.

Same here going with keaton. Bale does a great Bruce Wayne, but does an eic fail with his bat voice, l just can't stand it.

Same here going with keaton. Bale does a great Bruce Wayne, but does an eic fail with his bat voice, l just can't stand it.

It was prefect in Batman Begins imo, it wasn't overdone and ridiculous sounding like it was In The Dark Knight.

Back