9 Films Nerds Love to Hate (That Really Aren't That Bad)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kylie Minogue was Cammy. Jean Claude Van Damme was Guile with a French accent. Raul Julia looked like he was having fun.

Can't hate on Street Fighter.

Those are a few of the reasons to hate the movie! I know Raul Julia is one of the top 3 people I think of when Bison comes to mind. And nothing speaks die hard American GI like good ole Van Damme. Who the hell is Kylie Minogue?

Any specific reasons why you feel that way?

The acting is as bad as it can be even worse than what folks say about GI Joe, pacing/editing is awful, the comic panels thing got old FAST, no villain, and not enough hulk being hulk.

I thought the acting was good. :dunno

Did you watch the clip I posted?

Who the hell is Kylie Minogue?

She's a singer.

24516429.png

Whether it's ironic entertainment or just camp, I get more enjoyment out of watching Street Fighter than I do most other movies.

I also really enjoyed I, Robot.

I've always thought Street Fighter was awesome. :lol
The film is terrible but I just can't help but enjoy it. It's hilarious , it entertains me more than most other video game movies.
Whilst some of the other movies on the list aren't great I can't say I hate any of them.

I mean the hulk had good acting but its a movie about the hulk, This isnt all my children hulk is supposed to rampage through the city and destroy everything in about 20 minutes into the movie not 45. I didnt really care about his daddy issues imo.

Back