Whose portrayal of Batman is your favorite?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite portrayal of Batman?

• Adam West

Votes: 17 8.7%
  • Michael Keaton

Votes: 58 29.7%
  • Val Kilmer

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • George Clooney

Votes: 6 3.1%
  • Christian bale

Votes: 108 55.4%

• Total voters
Batman - Bale > Keaton > West > Kilmer > Clooney.
Clooney has been by far the worst Batman to date IMO.

Bruce Wayne - Bale > Keaton > West > Clooney > Kilmer.
I never really liked Kilmer as Bruce Wayne. Maybe it was the bad dye job on his hair and eyebrows!? :lol

Please don't tell me you're a Clooney and/or Kilmer as Batman fan. Both those movie sucked so hard you could vacuum your house with the DVD's.

I voted for the O.G.

adam_west_floor.jpg

Please don't tell me you're a Clooney and/or Kilmer as Batman fan. Both those movie sucked so hard you could vacuum your house with the DVD's.

No. But I aint a West fan either. I dont like any of 'em to be honest. Bale and Keaton are the only Batmen for me. :dunno

^ West? You DO do it for the LOLZ. :lol

actually, West played batman/bruce very closely to how the comics used to portray batman. he didn't play today's batman, obviously, he played the 60's batman...and he did a damn good job. he couldn't play tdk batman tho, i think that would be beyond him. :lol

actually, West played batman/bruce very closely to how the comics used to portray batman. he didn't play today's batman, obviously, he played the 60's batman...and he did a damn good job. he couldn't play tdk batman tho, i think that would be beyond him. :lol

The only thing West is good for is the mayor on Family guy.
He couldnt act his way out of a paper bag , if it werent for camp and kitsch he wouldnt have a career.

Bale does the best over all but even then his Batman voice is way over the top.
Its annoying how often his scenes in the last movie made Batman a mouth breather and a weirdo with a lisp.

I want to know who voted for George Clooney. George got 4 votes! So, c'mon people, don't be shy! =D

jajaja

OHHH NNNNOOOO not another batman poll.....

Hey guys I was talking to my buddy and we started to joke about the 1989 Michael Keaton batman movie, I know taboo right. So I decided to start a poll on what movie batman is the BEST.

#1: Adam West - O.G Batman
#2: Michael Keaton Batman - batman Returns
#3: Val Kilmer - Batman forever
#4: George Clooney - Batman and robin MAY PERSONAL FAVE.......:yess:
#5: Christain Bale - Batman begin, The dark Knight, The dark Knight Rises

Dont just click on the poll tell us why.

Last edited:
Re: OHHH NNNNOOOO not another batman poll.....

This won't last long.

KEATON 1 bale 2 west 3rd who clooney:rotfl shouldnt have ever been same with kilmer horrible movies ...but these are just opions ....:lol

Just have one movie for each guy. I might have liked Keaton as Batman in Batman Returns more than how he was in Batman (that's just me) so should I like him or not. Also, I guess Ledger was better than Bale in TDK, so, does that defeat the whole purpose of this poll. Just a thought :lecture

P.S.: Is this me or Teacher's whose talking, I don't know *hic :p

Back