9 Films Nerds Love to Hate (That Really Aren't That Bad)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The reason i say imo becuase alot of fanboys get mad if you dont.

No I mean you said "I didnt really care about his daddy issues" which means that YOU didn't care. But then you added a "imo" which means in your opinion YOU didnt really care about his daddy issues. Which means it's up for debate whether or not you actually didn't really care about his daddy issues. Which makes absolutely no sense.

:lol:lol:lol

I can type. Dont know why people always are so cold here.

Last edited:
What's truly scary is that Ang Lee's HULK is actually the best movie on the list. :lol

9) Transformers - Eh. Entertaining. Not horrible. But not really what I'd call a good movie, either. Much better than the sequel, though. That was craptastic. I'll still give part 3 a shot, but know I have to check all brain matter at the door.

8) Hulk - Well-made, but dull and a total misfire with its subject matter. Will probably go down as the first and last art film based on a comic book.

7) Constantine - Meh.

6) Fantastic Four - Very very dumb, but mildly entertaining and better than most on this list.

5) I, Robot - Just like every other Will Smith movie that's not a biopic or drama. Instantly forgettable.

4) Batman Forever - May have had a chance to be good, had it not gone off the rails halfway through.

3) Daredevil - The Director's Cut actually is decent, and there is some solid stuff in here. But overall, a miss.

2) G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra - What Dusty said, verbatim: "GARBAGE. Complete and utter. The only reason I watched it all the way to the end is I wanted to see just how much more horrible it could get. It didn't disappoint." It's the worst movie on this list.

1) Street Fighter - I absolutely couldn't care less.

Last edited:
I'd agree that Hulk, Daredevil and Constantine get too much unfair criticism. And Batman Forever isn't near as bad as Batman & Robin. the others, meh.

Back