Which batman is better ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice copy and paste of influential directors. Like I said. You're so flamingly obvious that there really is no point in having a conversation. It's obvious you'll make the most against the grain comments to try and stoke some fanboy sensibilities. The only films you've seen from any of the directors you listed are from an A&E list. No one involved in cinema, or with half a brain would say the asinine comments that you do, so just stop trying.

I actually watch these movies, i hate people that only pretend to watch them. My brother loves cinema and makes me watch them. Believe me i don't find them always that interesting and sometimes i'd rather watch an Adam Sandler comedy:lol. But i do recognize the art and most of them are really great and interesting to me.

Ive never seen it...I want too though.

Also, another great one on my list is Shindler's List....i've never been so blown away with a movie before the way SL did....

You've never seen Shawshank? Oh trust me bro its worth seeing at least once, as for Shindlers list, let me just say its rare for Spielberg to make a bad movie.

Personally i think Burton's looks and feel much closer to the batman in the comics although i have to admitt i only read a few.

i don't think any batman movie look or feel close to the comics at all.... this includes nolan.

Burton is good I love the guy.. but he pretty much did everything on his own terms... even in the first movie... with the Jack Napier thing and when he had all creative control for Returns he just went nuts with the surrealism and imagery... which for me was not a bad thing because I dig the style.... but in truth it's very far from the comics....

Nolan.... trys to make everything too realistic.. you just cant do that with a film about a guy dressed as bat.... maybe he should look the script.. read between the lines "why so serious?"..

Both directors has their good and bads.... I can't say I like one over the other.

Ok. So there ya go. Batman doesnt kill. He killed a ^^^^load in Batman, he even killed The Joker....so there ya go.

I still like it, but its not a 100% to the character.

In my poor knowledge of batman comics i do believe that the earliest version killed.

How so? You're talking about art and in comparison, and by definition, how can any art be considered bad? I'm not sure how you define subjectivity.

I mentioned that both people with good taste wether they like Beethoven or Mozart would think of Eminem as trash. I do think that some truths about art are absolute. You can't say that Mozart is bad if you know what you are talking about but you can say that Eminem is bad.

NO. He DID have a gun, but they changed that quickly because they didnt want him to kill.

Get a batman expert here, i'm sure he killed in the earliest comics:confused:. Not that i actually care if he did or not. I don't mind him killing, someone dressing up like a bad got to be screwed up anyway.

I mentioned that both people with good taste wether they like Beethoven or Mozart would think of Eminem as trash. I do think that some truths about art are absolute. You can't say that Mozart is bad if you know what you are talking about but you can say that Eminem is bad.

You're not making it any better for yourself. Because just like anyone that knows anything about music would never say Mozart is bad, anyone with knowledge of cinema, would never say Nolan is bad. You may not like him, but subjectivity will never and cannot be absolute.

Non-sense, Nolan is Eminem.

In your opinion, but you stand on a mountain all by yourself. There is not another person on this planet that would agree with you. They may not like his movies, but an intelligent person knows the definition of subjectivity, and would never boast with such absurd remarks.

=Voorhees27;1078569]You've never seen Shawshank?Oh trust me bro its worth seeing at least once

Yeah Shawshank is good.

as for Shindlers list, let me just say its rare for Spielberg to make a bad movie.

I think he ONLY makes bad movies lately. He made really good escapist movies in the past though. CEOTTK is my favorite of his.

In your opinion, but you stand on a mountain all by yourself. There is not another person on this planet that would agree with you. They may not like his movies, but an intelligent person knows the definition of subjectivity, and would never boast with such absurd remarks.

Seriously doubt that.

If we are really subjective regarding art there is no difference between Britney Spears and Beethoven. Do you want to live in a world like that?

Seriously doubt that.

If we are really subjective regarding art there is no difference between Britney Spears and Beethoven. Do you want to live in a world like that?

Of free thought. Absolutely. I'm thankful I can disagree, and smart enough to know I can, and not dumb enough to think it's truth.

Of free thought. Absolutely.

Free thought or decadence? I don't think people with such taste should have voices or be allowed to vote. only if their taste doesn't affect their sense of universal virtues or intelligence and this is highly unlikely. They are the reason this world is ^^^^ed up.

Back