Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Batman (Christian Bale) Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Christian Bale Batman Head Sculpt By Queen Studio.

Get an exclusive sneak preview of Queen Studios' latest masterpiece – the Christian Bale Batman Head Sculpt.

Please bear in mind their wording might be misleading ("Christian Bale Batman Head Sculpt" instead of "life-size bust"?), so this could actually be a sneak peek of the head for their longtime announced 1:1 or 1:2 full figures, but since we know a Ledger life-size bust is coming, I take it this will be a bust, too.

Last edited:
383738455-722466196587307-2792420841522672433-n.jpg

OK, looks like it's the head sculpt for a full-size statue after all. What remains to be seen is whether it is for the 1/1 or the 1/2, both of which were announced over two years ago. At least for the latter there were pics already.

I'll post in the proper thread when the scale is revealed in a couple of days.

I'm going to order the Cowl version bust. Would have loved both options but just too much of a pay-wall for the full figure. Will look good next to my QS Iron Man MK3 bust.

Yeah, re-read, the fact they're making the cowl only available with the statue is terrible. I understand competing with IS Bale Bust but sucks it's a money-wall locked behind it.

Back