1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - Batman (Modern Suit) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler***
Spoiler***
Spoiler***

Am I to assume that when Barry course corrected on letting his mother die, that eliminated the timelines where Keaton Batman and Calle's Supergirl die and thus never happened?

It's been a while since I saw the Flash TV series, but they go much more in depth explaining this. I don't know if Barry eliminated them, so much as he just changed the trajectory that he was on, and went into a different multiverse...

IMG_3663.jpeg
IMG_3664.jpeg
IMG_3665.jpeg

81nyfp.jpg

Are these on display yet again somewhere? Are they really making them?
I absolutely want that golden-age/pulp-inspired "Caped Crusader".
Though, I wrongly assumed they might come with a face plate to put in there. Is there no face and eyes included?
That's a problem I hadn't even considered. :ROFLMAO:

Honestly, I was not thinking of him for a Keaton DCCU related costume display (haven't even seen the movie), but to pose among other pulp heroes: Zorro, Shadow, the Phantom, etc.
So, he will need a face and eyes.:lol
Or fill in some white lenses, and the likeness doesn't even have to be Keaton's, could just as well be Douglas Fairbanks Sr..
Bill Finger - "Batman was a combination of Douglas Fairbanks [who played Zorro] and Sherlock Holmes."
Bill Finger- "My idea was to have Batman be a combination of Douglas Fairbanks [Zorro], Sherlock Holmes, The Shadow, and Doc Savage as well."

Bob Kane -"Zorro’s use of a mask to conceal his identity as Don Diego gave me the idea of giving Batman a secret identity…Bruce Wayne would be a man of means who put on a façade of being effete. Zorro rode a black horse called Tornado and would enter a cave and exit from a grandfather clock in the living room. The bat-cave was inspired by this cave in Zorro. I didn't want Batman to be a Superhero with superpowers…So I made Batman an ordinary human being; he is just an athlete who has the physical prowess of Douglas Fairbanks, Sr., who was my all-time favorite hero in the movies.”

Last edited:
To be honest I doubt I'd buy any of those Batman specialty suits myself. Probably just stick to his main suit from this film, the '89 and Returns.
This is my position as well. I don’t really recognize this movie as canon. And the way the movie worked out, the events with Keaton’s Batman were erased anyway, so its not canon even in that story, so much as a possibility that got played out endlessly. Props to Keaton for doing great work in the role, but to me his true last appearance is Returns.

If they eventually do all of these, I'll just take "Returns" and "Arctic Suit". That looks so sick!

If anyone finds a pic of Supergirl please post it if possible! It almost looks like they fixed her paint but I can't be sure. If they fixed improved her I'll be much more enthusiastic to buy all these figures lol. I would really like those extra suits, I wish they'd clarify if they'll actually make them or not. Sad there's no Foara or Zod yet though.

Last edited:
Canon or not I still like the idea of having an older version of Keaton in a Burtonverse setup. Presumably he didn't retire after Batman Returns. If I get this figure I'd likely display him unmasked as the cowl is my least favourite part of the suit.

The alternate suits would be nice to have to. Blue & grey and the caped crusader especially.

I actually might wind up passing on this now. I have the new 89 figure pre-ordered and already have the Batman Returns version.

I'm considering getting this to make a "Batman 3" display, with a Robin Williams Riddler and Billy Dee Williams Two-Face. A Marlon Wayans Robin would probably be harder to put together.

It's probably hoping too much that one of the earlier Keaton faceplates would fit in this guy's head. I think a "super wrinkled, old" Keaton would be slightly wrong for "Batman 3."

It's funny, I have a stronger personal and emotional connection to an unmade, unreal "Batman 3" than I do to either "Batman Forever" or "The Flash."

Canon or not I still like the idea of having an older version of Keaton in a Burtonverse setup. Presumably he didn't retire after Batman Returns. If I get this figure I'd likely display him unmasked as the cowl is my least favourite part of the suit.
I'm considering getting this to make a "Batman 3" display, with a Robin Williams Riddler and Billy Dee Williams Two-Face. A Marlon Wayans Robin would probably be harder to put together.

It's probably hoping too much that one of the earlier Keaton faceplates would fit in this guy's head. I think a "super wrinkled, old" Keaton would be slightly wrong for "Batman 3."

It's funny, I have a stronger personal and emotional connection to an unmade, unreal "Batman 3" than I do to either "Batman Forever" or "The Flash."
It’s not perfect, but I do appreciate they’ve continued the Burton-verse in the comics lately.
51GXVhs9SAL.jpg

batman-89-echoes-cover-674x1024.jpg

Back