Which batman is better ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.K. I see there is still too much tension in here so all of you guys, just for a moment, take a look at this image:

Everything better now? :monkey3

I'm dutch and no dutchman would bash my brains in for calling Urbanus stupid or unfunny. Wat is er grappig aan urbanus? Dalijk ga je nog zeggen dat Samson en Gert de hoogste en meest fijnzinnige vormen van cultuur uitdragen:

samson%20en%20gert%20foto.gif

dan ben jij zeker de uitzondering op de regel...Urbanus had zelfs meer succes in Nederland dan in Vlaanderen.
Elke goeie stand up comedian kent urbanus en respecteert hem. Ook de Nederlandse, en op vlak van stand up comedy staan de nederlanders bekend als de betere van de twee (in vergelijking met Vlaanderen)

Dude i don't actually care about Urbanus. I was just messing with you. I can't say if he is funny or not because i hardly remember anything he has done. His fireworks commercials were surreal though:lol. If anything i said offended you i apologize.

peace:peace

Dude i don't actually care about Urbanus. I was just messing with you. I can't say if he is funny or not because i hardly remember anything he has done. His fireworks commercials were surreal though:lol. If anything i said offended you i apologize.

peace:peace

no problemo :)
Hans Teeuwen btw is my favorite (dutch) stand up comedian, and even does shows in english. :cool:

You are right, i'm sorry i ever started this argument. O well must have been because some bleep said i know nothing about cinema for thinking Nolan is bad. I had to correct that.

About the line, i think it is the only one i can remember and don't forget he is talking to catwoman. Their fighting is actually flirting and when batman says stuff like that he is playing with her. They have a twisted relationship:lol.

Yeah, I understand you got on the defensive. That happens. I just feel that it wouldn't have been so "cheesy" if Bale had done it. That's just my opinion though.

Back