Which batman is better ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird indeed.

But let's hear why---there has to be some (possibly) valid points.

I thought Keaton played Bruce Wayne better. Let's face it when the costume is on they are just changing their voices. Anyone can play that part. The part that makes Batman at least for me is Bruce. I thought Keaton was more suave and cool. Bales was more on the cocky side. I liked both. However, I prefer Keaton's more laid back and cool character.

Weird indeed.

But let's hear why---there has to be some (possibly) valid points.

Now to answer the second part. Why do I like the new movies better? They are more real to me. Tim Burton's world was far less believable. I prefer the darker and grittyer tone to Nolan's movies. It is like seeing Batman in a real world environment. In Burton's defense I think that his film would have been far different had he made it today. Let's face it, it's an 80's movie. That movie reflects that time which was weird to begin with. Bright colors, neon, funky music, and Boy George. :lol

I thought Keaton played Bruce Wayne better. Let's face it when the costume is on they are just changing their voices. Anyone can play that part. The part that makes Batman at least for me is Bruce. I thought Keaton was more suave and cool. Bales was more on the cocky side. I liked both. However, I prefer Keaton's more laid back and cool character.

Agreed 100%

Now to answer the second part. Why do I like the new movies better? They are more real to me. Tim Burton's world was far less believable. I prefer the darker and grittyer tone to Nolan's movies. It is like seeing Batman in a real world environment. In Burton's defense I think that his film would have been far different had he made it today. Let's face it, it's an 80's movie. That movie reflects that time which was weird to begin with. Bright colors, neon, funky music, and Boy George. :lol

Non-sense:lol. Burton's gothic batman movies are way darker than Nolan's corporate bores. What the hell is gritty and dark about Nolan's batman, they are slick and in accord with Bruckheimer movies. And jesus did you even see Burton's batman movies????? Bright colors? They couldn't be much darker. Neon? Not to be seen in Batman or Returns, neon is used in Schumacher's movies. Funky music? The Elfman score will NEVER be topped for any superhero movie. Boy george? Where? Batman 89 had two prince songs in the movie that didn't last long at all, booo freaking hoo. That was just some studio idea to cash in on pop-music. You don't know a thing about Burton's batman. Nolan is just some talentless idiot who thinks he should copy Michael Mann to be serious. THE GUY CAN'T DIRECT!!!! I cringed at some of the acting in TDK. Thank god he had Heath Ledger in TDK because he is the only reason why people do not notice how poor TDK really is.

edit: TDK has proven to me that Bale is possibly worse than Clooney. Yes Clooney was terrible but atleast Clooney doesn't have trouble producing a masculine voice. Bale is so immature as batman.

Non-sense:lol. Burton's gothic batman movies are way darker than Nolan's corporate bores. What the hell is gritty and dark about Nolan's batman, they are slick and in accord with Bruckheimer movies. And jesus did you even see Burton's batman movies????? Bright colors? They couldn't be much darker. Neon? Not to be seen in Batman or Returns, neon is used in Schumacher's movies. Funky music? The Elfman score will NEVER be topped for any superhero movie. Boy george? Where? Batman 89 had two prince songs in the movie that didn't last long at all, booo freaking hoo. That was just some studio idea to cash in on pop-music. You don't know a thing about Burton's batman. Nolan is just some talentless idiot who thinks he should copy Michael Mann to be serious. THE GUY CAN'T DIRECT!!!! I cringed at some of the acting in TDK. Thank god he had Heath Ledger in TDK because he is the only reason why people do not notice how poor TDK really is.

Wow! Fanboy much? I don't argue with fanboys. :lecture :lol

I like Nolan and Bale's Batman the best so far...

Actually Burton/Keaton Batman pretty good too, but I think its time for something new and Nolan's vision is great for the Batman at this time....

Bale. Batman films don't exist before Batman Begins.

(8th Wonder is either gonna ignore this comment or go ape^^^^ on it. Can't wait)

Batman just keeps getting "darker".

Burton's Batman can now be seen a bridge that took us from the Adam West version to the more realistic style that is Nolan's today. On a scale, I think Burton's Batman is closer to the campy schtick that was the 60's show but with a dark (for its time) edge. Nolan's Batman is much darker -- the Joker is one twisted ^^^^ now, repulsive and dangerous.

What you prefer has everything to do with how dark you like your fantasies.

i don't know but i do love this Joker thats on ebay right now . its close to 600.00

19a4_12.JPG

For me Bale is the best Batman. Batman begins is the only movie that has batman as the main character. There are no scene stealing villains and Bruce Wanye's origin story is given the proper treatment. I like The Mask of the Phantasim Batman too

My personal ranking;

1/.Cristian Bale
2/.Michael Keaton
3/.Adam West

This two guys never should play the Batman role....repeat NEVER!!:

4/.Val Kilmer :duh:duh
5/.George Clownie :banghead:banghead

I loved Michael Keaton growing up, he was my hero, he was Batman. But Bale just has such range and totally inhabits the character in all the ways he needs to be. So def. Christian Bale as the best for me.

Back