What movie everybody else loves but you hate?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^That movie got me into drinking milkshakes. Everyday. It's an addiction I tell ya! :(

Conan the Barbarian. Could not get into it at all. part of it was because I cannot take Arnold serious anymore but also I just did not like it. Did not think it was a good movie, I barely even finished watching, and throughout the movie I just kept checking my phone.

Conan the Barbarian. Could not get into it at all. part of it was because I cannot take Arnold serious anymore but also I just did not like it. Did not think it was a good movie, I barely even finished watching, and throughout the movie I just kept checking my phone.

Next time, don't have your pants around your ankles and try watching the movie instead of, well, you know. :cuckoo:

I know Conan is a movie that people love and that's why I posted it here instead of the "what are you watching Thread"
I never saw it before and I finally did yesterday and I didn't like it as much as I thought I would

I don't believe you. You would've had to have killed Rob Liefield and retrieved his singed Conan sword in order for it to be your favorite film.

I said it was my favorite movie of all time. I didn't say I was an obsessed weirdo that had a compulsive desire to possess collectibles related to the movie. Nerds. :lol

Back