What movie everybody else hates but you love?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Fatso

Super Freak
Reaction score
So what movie/s do you enjoy but everyone else seems to despise?

Here' a small list of mine

The Star Wars Prequel Trilogy
Predator 2
Terminator 3
All the Paramount Friday the 13th's after part 6
AVP-R (if only because Wolf was a badass)

Twilight series

Daredevil (Directors Cut)

Clueless

Observe and Report
(the writer was doing a comedy version of Taxi Driver . . I think most people just got offended)

Wolverine
Clash of the Titans
A-Team
Dune (any version)
Prince of Persia
Robin Hood (2010)

The Twilight Series has made tons of money so far at the box office, so I'm not sure it's one that can really be billed as a hated film by most movie goers.

As for me (off the top of my head)...

Unbreakable
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines

The original "Sweet November" with Anthony Newley. Though I'm sure none of you have ever seen it, I know you'd hate it! :lol

People tend to give Romero a lot of grief for Land of the Dead, but I think it is an excellent film. Another one is Hudsucker Proxy, but I think that is because expectations were too high considering it was a Coen Bros. movie. Even the worst Coen Bros. movie is better than 90+% of anything else released.

People tend to give Romero a lot of grief for Land of the Dead, but I think it is an excellent film. Another one is Hudsucker Proxy, but I think that is because expectations were too high considering it was a Coen Bros. movie. Even the worst Coen Bros. movie is better than 90+% of anything else released.

I agree. While Land doesn't touch Night, Dawn or Day, I found it a very fun and entertaining zombie flick nonetheless.

Predator 2 is a good one, because people always seem to be comparing it with part 1. That's a bit unfair (not many action movies can compare with Predator), and on its own merits, though not a great movie, it is a good one IMO.

I didn't know people were hating on the A-Team movie, though.

Another one is Hudsucker Proxy, but I think that is because expectations were too high considering it was a Coen Bros. movie. Even the worst Coen Bros. movie is better than 90+% of anything else released.

Now you just reminded me of "A Serious Man." I really liked that one, and couldn't find anybody to agree with me on that. Several people said they turned it off halfway through.

Back