Wgp- Nu-Doctor Who: Help us decide our Tennant head's expression!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coolio. To give an artist an expression to sculpt I need to ultimately give him a straight-on photo to work off of and not an angled photo. If you can find a straight-on smirk that would rock. :)

I would like something like this, more intense with the sideburns and Mohawk kickin. The specials from his final season is the look I like best.

These are shots from his last season that I found online, I can break out the DVDs and do some straight on screen caps too.

Please add me to the War Doctor list.

Last edited:
I really like the second pic. He has that serious look of really trying to figure something out.

David-Tennant-008.jpg

I would like something like this, more intense with the sideburns and Mohawk kickin. The specials from his final season is the look I like best.

Facial expression

Hair

BEST

BEST

These are shots from his last season that I found online, I can break out the DVDs and do some straight on screen caps too.

Please add me to the War Doctor list.

The pics aren't showing. (

If you google "David Tennant smirk" you'll find lots of good photos. I'd post some here but my laptop finally died for good, and all I have right now is my iPhone!

My vote is for the expression in the second photo.

I vote Intense/tortured with a Mowhawk please.

I would buy the smirk with the Mohawk also if offered but it's definitely my second choice.

Last edited:
Why not both rick that way it's like sideshow you have two expressions for one figure

Well, let me explain the way this works. We want 16 people interested in a head before we'll make it because we need to know the interest is there.

Tennant got 16, but that does not mean people are willing to buy two expressions which is why we are asking people, as I mentioned, if they prefer one expression, the other, or both. So far, no has said they would prefer both. Only a few have stated actual preferences.

This is common and means in the end, I will probably just need to decide for myself. But we wouldn't want to risk paying an artist to make a second one then the expensive cost of printing then have it not sell. There is always time for the second one later if more people get drawn to our Who section later on after the first head is out (assuming we don't get enough interest for both right away, which is seeming unlikely).

Well, let me explain the way this works. We want 16 people interested in a head before we'll make it because we need to know the interest is there.

Tennant got 16, but that does not mean people are willing to buy two expressions which is why we are asking people, as I mentioned, if they prefer one expression, the other, or both. So far, no has said they would prefer both. Only a few have stated actual preferences.

This is common and means in the end, I will probably just need to decide for myself. But we wouldn't want to risk paying an artist to make a second one then the expensive cost of printing then have it not sell. There is always time for the second one later if more people get drawn to our Who section later on after the first head is out (assuming we don't get enough interest for both right away, which is seeming unlikely).

But Rick, that's a silly excuse - we don't need to make any money :lecture

PLEASE COULD PEOPLE STOP CALLING IT A MOHAWK!!!
it is a fohawk as in faux.
At he begining of the thread Ace & 7th were mentioned... that would be awesome!

PLEASE COULD PEOPLE STOP CALLING IT A MOHAWK!!!
it is a fohawk as in faux.
At he begining of the thread Ace & 7th were mentioned... that would be awesome!

Ha! "Fohawk" is awesome!!!! :rotfl

Just FYI for any newcomers wondering why there isn't any classic people on our list here, it's because we have a separate Classic Who thread here where there are more interest votes. I will mark yours down there, Ross! Thanks! :)

the smirk one would be smashing to me because so many companies do serious looks and it can be a bit dull.

Back