WGP DAWN OF THE DEAD (original and remake) thread- interest lists

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP DAWN OF THE DEAD (original and remake) interest thread

Saw this the other day love the film figures would be excellent
Love the pose on this:)
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-scal...=&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Cool!

How about some love for the Shaun variety :monkey3

Was going to commission someone to make him for me early next year but i thought you might like to add him to your "of the dead" collection and save me a lot of money :lol

What, the Walking and Dawn Dead aren't enough for you??? :rotfl

We like our Dead named Shaun (but thought Juan was kinda boring).
Lets get this Dawn thread actually moving before we do more zombie things. Walking Dead alone is going to keep us very busy as we are going to do a "pilot" to see if we can offer a new character every few months. But Shaun wouldn't be bad for the future as long as there is demand (since Sideshow made one already).

How about some RE characters.

We'll have none of that talk in here, young man. You know where our Milla thread is. Show some love there! :thwak :thwak :)

Cool!
We like our Dead named Shaun (but thought Juan was kinda boring).
Lets get this Dawn thread actually moving before we do more zombie things. Walking Dead alone is going to keep us very busy as we are going to do a "pilot" to see if we can offer a new character every few months. But Shaun wouldn't be bad for the future as long as there is demand (since Sideshow made one already).

Awesome :yess:

I was going to commission Sean to sculpt it for me in the new year but did not want to approach him about it until i had the cash. Hopefully other people have the same interest so i can spread the costs :pray:

WHAT? The Pegster hasn't already been made? man - I'm all over that!!

We need CJ !!

WHAT? The Pegster hasn't already been made? man - I'm all over that!!

Hell yeah :rock

Well he has but he looks rather shocked and a little bit like a alien :lol

028lq.jpg

The great thing about the way you sculpt is that he can be altered to be used in Hot Fuzz or the new worlds end film when it comes out :)

What about this most famous zombie of all time one?

dawn%20of%20the%20dead%201978%20zombie.jpg

(laugh) Lets actually get get some of the Dead characters who HAVE lists started here made first! :panic:

I'm interested by the list

So I have a question for anyone who has the Noland body or who might be in the know. I understand how it is larger so thats the best choice to use for a Ving Sgt Kenneth.

Do regular True type clothes fit on him him at all (though I'd assume they'd be tight if they did.) Just planning ahead to see if I'd need to comission a police costume for him. Thanks!

So I have a question for anyone who has the Noland body or who might be in the know. I understand how it is larger so thats the best choice to use for a Ving Sgt Kenneth.

Do regular True type clothes fit on him him at all (though I'd assume they'd be tight if they did.) Just planning ahead to see if I'd need to comission a police costume for him. Thanks!

And will an existing police belt fit around him?

Man, I thought zombie Flyboy would at least get close to 16. :(

I am a huge Dawn fan of both so I will work something out to get us some characters made. This will probably end up being be more of a personal project (laugh). But we still want as much interest as we can get! :)

Last edited:

Especially since this is THE movie that defined the modern zombie genre.

DAWN OF THE DEAD UPDATE

DawnoftheDead19780166.jpg

So for a normal interest thread, as we explained, the way it works is we need 16 people interested before we'll go ahead and sculpt that head. This has been up a few months. That's probably not gonna happen here. The highest any character on the lists have reached is Zombie Flyboy at 7. :monkey2

Since I adore both movies and really want some Dawn of the Dead heroes for my shelf fighting zombies I've been working on different ways for us to get these made anyways.

Lets talk purely Classic Dawn of the Dead here, first. For interest right now we have:

Peter- 6
Fran-4
Roger-5
flyboy-5
flyboy zombie-7

As the main (live) character with the largest interest, lets say we try and make Peter first? Since only 6 people are interested in him as opposed to 16, we could go ahead and make him for all six you if his price was $90 for him as opposed to our normal head price of $60. Basically you'd all be commissioning him. I have a sculptor who's be willing to do Dawn heads cheaper because he thinks that would be pretty fun.

The big picture hope here is that once he is made and (you and I) showed him off on other forums, it would goose awareness/interest in the other Dawn characters, which would in turn help the price on them. Realistically, Fran isn't suddenly going to get 10 people interested, but even if she reached 7 interested she'd be cheaper for you to commission when we got to her then what she would be at only 4 interested.

After Peter we'd do Flyboy and Flyboy zombie, since the same digital sculpt could used for both and make him cheaper.

For those that were interested in Peter, or anyone new who wants to join in, let me know if this works for you or not.
-Rick :)

Last edited:
Re: WGP DAWN OF THE DEAD (original and remake) interest thread- Ken Foree update post

I'd be in for Peter at that price.

Re: WGP DAWN OF THE DEAD (original and remake) interest thread- Ken Foree update post

I'd be in for Peter and Roger possibly a Zombie flyboy also

DAWN OF THE DEAD UPDATE

DawnoftheDead19780166.jpg

So for a normal interest thread, as we explained, the way it works is we need 16 people interested before we'll go ahead and sculpt that head. This has been up a few months. That's probably not gonna happen here. The highest any character on the lists have reached is Zombie Flyboy at 7. :monkey2

Since I adore both movies and really want some Dawn of the Dead heroes for my shelf fighting zombies I've been working on different ways for us to get these made anyways.

Lets talk purely Classic Dawn of the Dead here, first. For interest right now we have:

Peter- 6
Fran-4
Roger-5
flyboy-5
flyboy zombie-7

As the main (live) character with the largest interest, lets say we try and make Peter first? Since only 6 people are interested in him as opposed to 16, we could go ahead and make him for all six you if his price was $90 for him as opposed to our normal head price of $60. Basically you'd all be commissioning him. I have a sculptor who's be willing to do Dawn heads cheaper because he thinks that would be pretty fun.

The big picture hope here is that once he is made and (you and I) showed him off on other forums, it would goose awareness/interest in the other Dawn characters, which would in turn help the price on them. Realistically, Fran isn't suddenly going to get 10 people interested, but even if she reached 7 interested she'd be cheaper for you to commission when we got to her then what she would be at only 4 interested.

After Peter we'd do Flyboy and Flyboy zombie, since the same digital sculpt could used for both and make him cheaper.

For those that were interested in Peter, or anyone new who wants to join in, let me know if this works for you or not.
-Rick :)

I'd be in for Peter at that price.

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

I'd be in for Peter and Roger possibly a Zombie flyboy also

Sweeet!

Especially since this is THE movie that defined the modern zombie genre.

No kidding! :exactly:

WGP should make a Romero head sculpt. Imagine him standing with a ton of 1/6th zombies. Epic!

I'm still in for zombie Fly Boy.

Back