WGP's CLASSIC DOCTOR WHO- SARAH JANE NOW AVAILABLE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's CLASSIC DOCTOR WHO- W.I.P Fourth Doctor head revealed!

Not really feeling it, though it could just be the pupils and the hair

Alright, here's a K-9 update, but none anyone should get excited about since the caster has been such a ****** about this.
This is the first cast and how the unassembled K-9 will look when offered. The side door will be held on by magnets so you can do whatever you want to the inside. Remove the panel for the Doctor to fix K-9? Great? Add innards to give him something to monkey around with? Rockin. Add a tiny remote control
toy and cut his bottom out to make him remote control? Great. Having an empty inside cavity also gives you a choice of making his eyes light-up or adding a voice chip if you are so inclined.

Me? I just want his eyes to light-up and stay on, to give atmosphere to my shelf. he reason this is nothing exciting is because K-9 has been ready to be cast for for two years. This got shipped to our lead artist to give to his daughter for her birthday. We have been promised out demo/proto model pretty much every week of the year. About as often as we write him asking what the hell is going on. Someday...

2 years!? Was he paid in advance?

I think Jamie looks VERY strong - and blows v1 out of the water! I think his hair does need to be a bit 'larger' (more volume) but the face is definitely there

142367.gif

I just spotted the updates. The smiling Tom head is coming along nicely so far. I look forward to seeing the next revision!

It is a shame that the K-9 caster is causing you problems. I have been excited about that one for a long time. Hopefully you can get it sorted out!

It's been awfully quite lately. Any updates?

Yeah, I'm still eager to get Sarah Jane, it's been quite awhile.

Very interested in SJS, K9, but especially Ace and Seven

I know things have been super quiet so I thought shared a few things I've been puttering around on related to WGP's Classic Who. I had hoped to have these two done by now, but this summer didn't go as planned. :lol

Attachments

• d4sj1_zpsaac240b0.jpg
    d4sj1_zpsaac240b0.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 92
  • d4sj2_zps47bf0060.jpg
    d4sj2_zps47bf0060.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 167cd998-5ae6-4df6-839e-a1ca68a6bcab_zps5e596334.jpg
    167cd998-5ae6-4df6-839e-a1ca68a6bcab_zps5e596334.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 95

That's great! I like how your 4 came out. Is that a repaint since it looks different than your older pics

Thank you! :) It's a slight repaint to touch up mistakes I made on the face.

I just picked him up and started working on him again the last few weeks. The K-9 master has not been touched since we got it back incomplete from the moldmaker because it needed so much work yet after he sat on it for almost two years. We will also need to reprint a new neck and head for him which was never sent back. :mad:

Right now the main issue is being able to cast him hollow to be cheaper for you guys. if we were to cast him as a hunk of resin there wouldn't be as much work to do. Right now he is hollow him and I just need to make the insides cast-able because of undercuts he has in there. I'm also working on keeping the side door removable by magnets if possible (preferred). Small stuffs, just time consuming. Then it needs to be sent to a new caster to make a new sub-master I can sand all the build lines off of.

K-9 isn't really something I was going to update till finished. As little as a month ago I was telling people he wasn't happening anymore.
Thanks for your continued interest
-Rick :)

I know you were really discouraged with the way the Who stuff was going especially K9. But I'm glad to see things are slowly getting back on track. Best of luck.

WGP's CLASSIC DOCTOR WHO- Sarah Jane Revealed

Sarah Jane's accessories and pictures are up on WGP facebook. Check her out.

Re: WGP's CLASSIC DOCTOR WHO- Sarah Jane Revealed

SARAH JANE SMITH "HAND OF FEAR" DELUXE FIGURE- NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER

Available as deluxe set painted and unpainted, or as just the unpainted head alone. Proto set painted for WGP by Steven Giunta. Painted Deluxe sets also to be painted by Steven Giunta. Not sure if we are allowed to list prices openly anymore.
PM for prices.

Deluxe figure comes with head, costume, sox, shoes, S14 watch and stone Eldrad hand. Body optional.

Last edited:

I'm still interested in unpainted, been waiting for quite a while now.

Back